Confession<3

•Y/n's POV•

"How should I tell Carl I like him?" I ask Maggie. "Be honest and be yourself. Practice on me, act like I'm Carl." She smiles. "Hey Carl. I know we've been best friends ever since we were cribs and I wanted to change that. I've liked you for a very long time and I really wanna be a bigger part of your life... I love you Carl, I always have." I blush. "That's amazing!" She claps. "Thank you!" I laugh. Then Carl walks into the room. "Hey!" He greets me and Maggie with a smile.

So handsome.

"Hey! Y/n just told me she wanted to talk to you, you came at the right time!" She smiled. "You got this kiddo." She pays my shoulder and then leaves. "Hey Y/n, what's up?" He sits on the couch next to me. "Hey Carl. Before I say anything I just wanna say I hope none of this ruins our friendship." I start. "Yeahhhhh?" He says confused. "Carl, I've liked you for awhile now. I've been thinking about me and you being a thing... more then friends or best friends." I end. "Y/n... I'd love that. I've liked you ever since I seen you. You have the most prettiest eyes and your smile is so gorgeous." He hugs me. "Awe thanks Carl!" I hang him back. "Let's go take a walk?" He asks me holding out his hand. "Let's take a walk." I grab onto his hand and then we start our walk around Alexandria.

That wasn't so hard after all:))