Leave it all to me...

Yes... I did Karl Jacobs singing "Leave it all to me" because... WHY NOT?!

•Y/n's POV•

Carl's been stressed lately. I'm not sure what but he told me 'I miss my mom. I'm not used to Alexandria yet, and I miss everyone.' But I can tell it's something more. Today we're going on a run so I decided to go without Carl, let him rest and Relax. "Everyone ready?" Carl says walking over to me, Rick, Sasha, Maggie, and Daryl. I walk over to him, "Your not going. Since your so stressed I decided to take your spot and let you Relax. I told Ron to watch you." I tell him. "Nu-uh. I'm coming, you stay." He tells me. "Carl, No." I put my foot down, I startle Carl. "Why not?!" He asks me. "Carl, your stressed. And don't fucking tell me 'I miss my mom. I'm not use to Alexandria yet, and I miss everyone.' BECAUSE I KNOW YOU, it's not that Carl. It's something more. You don't have to tell me but you can't keep it from me forever." I tell him. "I'm going." He walks towards everyone else. "CARL. NO." I yell in anger. Everyone stares at me. "YOUR STRESSED. YOU NEED TO RELAX AND REST. NOW GO, now." I yell. "But-" he says quietly. "BUT NOTHING." I yell at him again. He slowly walks away, but before passing me he takes off his dads hat and put it on my head. I instantly smell... him. "Just so if you die. You have something from me when you got to heaven." He tells me. He then walks over to Daryl, "Keep an eye on her, please." I hear him whisper. "Carl, she's gonna be fine but we'll keep an eye on her." Rick says, hugging Rick. I open the gates from the watch tower and start walking out the gates. Everyone follows my steps.

****
•Carl's POV•

It's now been 29 minutes since Y/n left. I hope she's ok. She's right, I'm stressed because I am the officers kid, I have to watch out for everyone when my dad can't. That causes me not to ever have time with Y/n. I miss hanging out with her. "You alright?" Ron asks me. "Yeah. Hope she's ok." I tell him, looking at the ground. "Bro, she's alright! She's a young lady and can take care of herself. She's ok, plus she has Rick, Daryl, Sasha, and Maggie to look after her." Ron tells me, patting my back. "Your right... I'm gonna go to my room. Get some rest." I walk out the door.

•Y/n's POV•

I'm worried about Carl. I hope he's doing what I told him to do, rest and Relax. I'll be alright, hopefully...

"Watch out!" Maggie tells me while I shoot a group of walkers. "I'm alright. How about you?" I ask her. "I'm alright." She tells me

****

I'm now going back home. Happy to see Carl again but not so happy because of what I did earlier. "I understand you were mad, he'll be alright. He's a strong boy." Daryl tells me. "Your right. I just don't want him to be mad at me." I tell him. "He'll be ok." Daryl tells me again.

****

We're now at the gates. My eyes start to water knowing this is we're our fight happened. I look around Alexandria, I see Ron and Enid snuggling on the porch in Ron's house. I see Judith and Michonne rolling a ball to each other. I see Jessie and Sam gardening. I don't see Carl anywhere to be found. I run over to Ron and Enid. "Stop making love and tell me where Carl is!" I demand. "He's sleeping. Well that's the last thing I know he did before I came to 'make love' with Enid." Ron snaps. "Thanks." I say in relief. At least he listened to me.

****

I walk up the stairs to our house. I walk into Carl's room quietly and see that he's sleeping. I start to cry, seeing his face, that he's ok. It looked like he was crying since there were wet little drops on the bed sheets. I sat in a chair in the corner, curled up in a ball and started sobbing silently. Soon after I fell asleep.

****

I woke up. Carl wasn't in his bed, tears were still In my eyes so it must have only been a few minutes. I walk downstairs, Carl's no where to be found. I walk outside and see Carl and Ron talking on the porch. I sit on our porch and tears start to fall down my cheeks again, wish that was me and him. He never hangs out with me anymore. I see Ron and Carl starting to walk over to me but I quickly stand up and walk away. "Y/n?!" I hear Ron yell. I just keep walking. I guess all the anger and sadness that I've been keeping is finally done piling up and wants to come out and play, from losing my family, a new world, new people, my depression, my anxiety, and all my anger.

****

I decided to stop walking once I got away from Carl and Ron and just sit on the ground and try to cry my feelings away. I cried, but my feelings and anger aren't gone. "Are you alright?" I hear Maggie ask me. "No I'm not! All my feelings I've been hiding and piling up are coming out now. Watching Ron and Carl have fun breaks me, I WISH THAT WAS US." I yell the last part loud enough for Carl and Ron to run over to where I am. "LEAVE ME ALONE." I yell and then run away. "You need to fix this. You made this problem so you need to fix it." I hear Maggie tell the boys, I then keep running.

****

I'm not meaning to be suck a dick but sometimes I need to let my feelings come out. Doesn't everyone?

****

I'm sitting on my bed, trying to relax. I hear a knock on the door, "it's me." I hear Carl say. "What do you want." I say. "I want to talk to you." He tells me while walking in. "What." I say. "Why do you keep running away? What's wrong?" He asks hugging me. "Everything." I say under my breathe. "Like what?" He asks me. "I've been piling up my emotions and I guess once I seen you and Ron hanging out, having fun... I guess they came out. I wanna hang out with you more but I understand you wanna be around Ron who plays things you play." I confess, tears in my eyes. "What about you?" I ask looking at his icy blue eyes. "It's hard. Life is hard. I miss you, I miss hanging out with you. I miss your snuggles, and I miss hearing your voice." He says, starting to also cry. I hug and tight like it's our last hug, he does the same. "I'm sorry." I tell him. "It's alright." He tells me kissing my head. "Leave all your problems to me?" I ask him. "No. Leave all your problems to me." He tells me. "I kindly decline." I laugh. He does the same, I miss his laugh.

****

Your my world. Being without you breaks me, your my world.