a new start.

i heard groaning from close by. i look out my window and i see a pack of walkers roaming alexandria's roads. i freeze. 'what the fuck.' i think to myself. i run down stairs to rick, michone, and my bf carl.

carl's POV-

it was a normal friday evening me and my dad were cooking while michone was watching us cook. i hear foot steps coming down the stairs, i know it's my gf y/n. i was thinking once she got to the bottom of the stairs she would give me a hug and help me and my dad cook but i was wrong. she had a worried look on her face and she looked right into my fathers eyes, i know something's wrong. we then hear screaming outside. i look out the window and i see walkers attacking. "we're doomed." i freeze. "michone and y/n go grab all the guns you can up in the bedroom." my father demands and they do what he says.

y/n's POV-

me and michone run up the stairs and do as rick told us to do. i knew this was the end for us. as we're grabbing as many guns as we can i hear the door slam shut. it was maggie and glenn. "MAGGIE!" i shouted and bulted down the stairs. the guns from my hands drop to the floor and i ran into her arms.

maggie is like a sister to me, and always has been. the first time i met her was when we lived at the farm for a while. she helped me with my first period and helped me and carl get as close as we are.

"your ok i promise." maggie says. we let go of each other and carl hands me a few guns and much amo. "no matter what happens to us, i'll always be by your side." says carl. i hug him as tight as i could. "there's no time to waist, we gotta go." rick says.

part 2??