flannel

this is most likely the last idea i have

___

"hey beautiful." carl says as he walks into the house. "hey!" i exclaim as i get up from the couch and give him a quick peck on the cheek. "wanna come over for a bit?" he asks me. "i'd love to. i'm sick of sitting here anyways." we both laugh and start walking across the street to his house. we live in alexandria and it's the most beautiful place ever, living here feels like there never was an apocalypse. "how have you been?" my boyfriend asks me as he opens the door for me, "thank you, you gentlemen." i start and he smiles. "and i've been good how about you?" "i've been good!" he says as we sit in the coach. "shoot," he looks at his watch he wears all the time. "i forgot i told carol i'd help her with something, it won't take long i'll be right back!" he says as he kisses my forehead and heads out the door.

as i lay in the couch i start to think about how i've never had one of his flannels or hoodies. every couple has something or each others right? i walk up into carls room and i look at all his flannels. i pick out his second favorite, i'll be nice and let him keep his fav. the flannel in red and black, it goes perfectly with the outfit i'm wearing, a white crop top with a pair of ripped jeans. i put it on and look in the mirror. "perfect!" i say as i twirl around. i hear the door open. "i'm back- y/n?" carls back! "i'm up here!" "what are you doing up there. "are you in""boo!" i scare him as i come out from his closet. "found you!" he laughs. "did you take one of my flannels, my second favorite?!" he exclaims with a smile on his face. "yes, yes i did." i say proudly. "you look good in it, keep it!" he says. "already planned ahead of you, i was gonna keep it no matter what." we both laugh. we walk down the stairs hand in hand and we sat back down of the couch watching tv and we both fell asleep in each others arms.