But I do need you

•Carl's POV•

"Carl you don't have to do this!" Y/n cried. "Yes. Yes I do." I held her cheek. "Here. I made these in case I wouldn't be able to say goodbye to anyone." I handed my dad notes. A note was made for everyone in Alexandria, even Negan. "I love you dad." I started to cry. "I love you." He replied. I look over at Michonne, with more tears in my eyes. "I love you Michonne." I cry. She starts to cry. "I love you Carl." She wipes my tears. I slowly look at a crying Y/n. "I love you, so much! I'm so sorry I ahve to do this, I'll stick with you till the end." I kiss her. I could care less about the pain that was in my body. "I love you more Carl. And there's no need to stick with me, you'll move on soon. I promise I'll never move on. "You need to, it's the only way you'll get over me." I smile slightly. "No, I'll never get over you. Never, and I promise that." She starts to cry harder. I smile. "I think it's time." I sigh starting to take out my pistol.

•Y/n'a POV•

We all sit on the porch of the Barn/shed.

Gun shot.

I start to cry harder. He's gone. He's never coming back.

I'll miss you.

~~~

I sit against a tree, debating if I should read the letter.

I should.

I slowly move my hand to the pocket the letter was in. I start to open it.

Dear Y/n,

I know you think I might be gone but I'm not. I'm right here, next to you while you read this letter. Please don't cry while reading this, I want you to be happy. I'll be ok and you will be ok.

Don't be upset that you don't have ti to cuddle with anymore, or no one to laugh with.

It'll be ok. You can fight this world. Maybe this was meant to happen! But like my mom said, you will beat this world, I know you will. Your such a tough, powerful, fearless girl, your don't even need me! You might think you do but you don't, I know you don't.

It's gonna be upset not having anyone to wake up to until he morning but I'll be next to you the whole time. I'm still here! Talk to me, I'll listen. I'll give out a sign that I'm listening or here. I will listen.

I love you Y/n, I really do. I wish we could have lasted.

I'm sorry.

Love.
Carl