Rain storms

It's raining for me rn so I just got the idea.

~~~

I was sitting on Maggie's couch reading a book once I heard a really loud thunder coming from outside. "Oh Jesus Christ!" Maggie groans. She knew I've always been scared of thunder storms and that I didn't like them, since wit was raining/thunder storming the day I had to kill my parents.

<flashback>

"I can't." I whine. "Baby, you have to. We won't survive much longer like this." My mother hugs me. "I'll miss you guys, I really will." I cry into there shoulder. Once they sit there I stand up pointing my gun at my father first. "I love you dad. The kids you for pulling up with my crap." I smile. "I love you dear." He smiles back. Then right after I shot him, my mom screams in fear. "Mama, I know it's hard but it's time to go. I'll see you soon, tell dad that." I hold her cheek. "I love you mom." I stand back up. "I love you dear." She smiles. Then I do the same I do that I did with my father...

I sit there on the mud, crying in the rain.

<end of flashback>

"It's alright." Maggie sees me in tears and then leans in for a hug. "Everyone ok?" Carl says barging into the house. "Carl!" I cry and run to him. "It's alright love. I'm right here. It'll be ok." He kisses my forehead. I look up at him and peck him on the lips.

Carl decided to bring me back to our house (y'all live with Rick and Michonne if ya want) we run in the rain. I feel...

Free.

I love the feeling. I hear Carl's laugh echo through Alexandria.