Next thing I know...

•Carl's POV•

"Have you ever been in love?" Ron asks me. "Yeah, I have been." I smile just thinking about her. "Could you tell me about her?" He asks. "Her name was Y/n. I was kinda shy but she was a daredevil, just like Daryl. She likes to go on runs alone, she didn't care if one of those things were an inch from biting her. And she would always hang out with Judith, they were best friends. She was to shy to hang out with me, but we hung out sometimes. She had to kill her parents..." I start. "Woah, she seems badass! What happened to her, why isn't she with us now?" He questions. "She said 'Hey Carl!' 'Yeah what's up?' 'You know I really like hanging out with you..!' 'Awe, i like hanging out with you too! 'I think I really wanna kiss you.' 'Wait really?!' 'Yeah but I don't wanna scare you..' 'No it's cool.' Then she ran off..." I start to cry. "Woah-" Ron starts. "That's not all." I cry. "...The next thing I know, Y/n killed herself in the bathroom of my house. I guess she confess to everyone about her love and how we were liked family to her." I cry. "Man... I'm so sorry Carl." Ron hugs me. I get out of his hug and run into my house and up to my room.

The best thing I know... she's gone.