you're just them

Armin grabbed your arm and you snatched it away from him.

"I can walk myself!" You snapped.

"Alright little lady, go ahead," he replied.

You walked back up the steps and looked back at Eren who was throwing the body over his shoulder. Yelena stood infront of you and you followed her to the bedroom that was on the third floor of his home.

The home's color pallet consisted of black and gray with touches of red in places. You walked up the main stairs and Yelena was infront as she opened the bedroom door for you.

"I'll get you when he's ready," she stated as she towered over you.

You didn't reply but walked inside to see if you could find a way out without alerting them. You searched for any weapons that could've been hidden in any drawers but everything was completely empty.

"Shit!" You whispered to yourself angrily.

You paced around and looked for anything at this point for around an hour. Your phone was on the verge of dying since you played games during work and drained your battery.

After that hour passed it grew dark outside. Your bedroom consisted of huge windows so you went to turn the light on and as you did you heard the doorknob turning.

You backed up and grabbed the lamp sitting on the dresser and saw Eren enter.

"You gonna hit me with that?" He questioned.

"If I have to...yes," you replied.

"Put it down. Now," he demanded.

His broad frame approached you as you stood in the bedroom and he snatched it from your hands. He would very obviously stronger than you so he had no trouble snatching it.

"You need to let me leave," you demanded.

"You makin' orders now? If you're worried about your bills they're already paid,"

"What? No, you can't keep me here forever!" You shouted.

"I've paid your bills and this is how you react? I was hoping for a warmer tone," he muttered.

"Warmer tone? Have you lost your damn mind?! You fucking kidnapped me!" You shouted angrily as he stood infront of you.

"Watch your tone with me," he snapped.

"Or what?! You've already kidnapped me!" You expressed.

He grabbed your arm tightly and stared at you.

"Go to hell," you whispered aggressively.

He chuckled a bit and you took your arm away from him.

"You're certainly very vocal. I'd appreciate if you kept it down," he suggested.

"I'd just like to go home," you stated.

"I don't care what you want. That's not my problem, go to bed," he demanded as he turned around.

"You're fucking insane," you snapped before he left.

"Keep trying, maybe you'll get lucky and get out," he joked as he shut and locked the door behind.

You groaned in annoyance as you plopped down on the bed and tried to think of ways to get out.

There was nothing you had to work with in your room. It was getting late and from what you assumed you guess 10 PM.

Gift card. You didn't have your wallet but you had a gift card in your phone case. You took your phone case off and grabbed the card while hurrying to the door.

You leaned down a bit and swines the card through the door crack while turning the handle at the same time.

"Fuck...come on," you whispered to yourself.

You tried it again and the door unlocked, you pulled it open and stood in the long-empty hallway that was pitch black.

You crept into the hall quietly and walked forwards the stairs. You walked down the flights of stairs into the main floor. The hardwood floors were loud so you walked slowly as you looked around. You were about to walk past the living room to get to the front door when you heard something.

"Going somewhere?" Eren interrupted.

You didn't answer him but turned around again and planned on walking away. He grabbed your wrist tightly and pulled you infront of him.

"I thought I made it clear that you aren't leaving. So get up to your bedroom, shut the door, and go to sleep," he demanded.

"What if I don't want to?" You challenged.

"Then I'll take you there by force. You're making this more difficult for yourself. Go to bed now so we can discuss things in the morning," he demanded.

He sent you off and you could only hope your obedience would get you farther than your tone would.

You turned back around and rushed up the stairs angrily. You barely slept that night and just sat up on your bed as your eyes opened and closed for hours, trying your hardest to stay awake.

Before you knew it, the light had appeared from the windows. You were fully awoken by the sound of the rain pattering against the window. The footsteps of a man walking up the stairs and stopping at your door.

"Are you done acting like a pain in the ass?" He questioned as he opened the door.

He approached you as you sat on your bed in silence.

"You're free to go. I don't have time to deal with you're childish bickering," he stated.

You didn't think twice, you grabbed your phone and ran past him out the door and down to the front door. He was just outside the city and you'd had a little bit of battery left to get an Uber.

"Keep an eye on her. If someone saw her with us then she'll most likely become a target," Eren stated to Armin.

You stood at the end of the house as you waited for your Uber driver.

"You're a lifesaver! Thank you!!" You cheered as you sat inside.

"You have a rough night or something?" The driver asked.

"Worse than that,"