on your mind

You were presented with a choice to be impulsive. That same impulse that he gave you, left you hyperactive. The more you had him the more of him you wanted, meaningless sex would turn into the feeling of his body being engraved in your mind.

You thought one more time wouldn't hurt, but it would. You wanted to feel him, closer than before.

"You have to offer more than just sex. Offer me your stability...you can't just want me you have to crave more than that, Eren," you replied.

"Is that what you think? I can prove you wrong, I can leave you with wanting nothing from me, nothing at all," he whispered.

"You're thinking too much...just allow yourself to breath Y/N," he stated behind you.

The elevator door opened and at that moment that opportunity you were presented with was taken from you. You were quite literally standing infront of open doors with the choice to leave. The choice to choose yourself.

"Does my body mean nothing to you Eren? I value myself higher than you value me," you replied while walking forward to brush him off.

"No. I value you so much that the minimum I'm willing to settle for is your body. If you'd allow me I'd dig a bit deeper than the surface," he added.

"You're confusing. One moment you hate me the next moment you crave me, I want you to leave Eren," you demanded as you stopped walking down the hall to face him.

"Y/N-"

"I said leave." You snapped at him.

You opened your front door and locked it behind you, as the door opened your chest became lifted from the unbearable weight of being anxious.

You didn't understand anything that happened but it happened. He was tempting you and you denied the temptation, thinking you chose yourself.

You desired intimacy while he craved...something you were unsure of at the moment. You walked further inside to sit on the couch while you gathered your thoughts. You needed something to release the tension you'd created.

"Shit, I forgot about Jean!" You muttered to yourself.

You got up again and looked out the hall to make sure Eren had left. Zeke already texted you Jean's last location which was at a well-known bar that you'd been to. You grabbed your keys off the counter and walked out the door quickly.

Walking down the hall, you took the steps and rushed down the flights of stairs to get to your car. You didn't know why you were in such a rush but maybe it was because you were in a rush to get him off your mind.

The way he spoke at you, the way his eyes lowered just to get a good look at you when he teased you. You were doing it again. Thinking more than you wanted to, creating a pit of questions that needed more answering.

"Shit..." you whispered as you walked to your car in the deck.

Your own thoughts began feeling like an annoyance to you. They were thinking things you didn't want to think and you almost felt as if you could deal with it anymore. Your mind was just itching to be scratched and there was only one way of releasing this tension.

No...you couldn't continue to distract yourself. You craved this, badly. You took your phone out and called.

"You know what I want to say...I'll meet you there now. I'm on my way," you informed.

You hung up the phone and turned the steering wheel to pull out of the parking deck. You were getting what you desired, fuck it.

You drove quicker as you got closer to the hotel, the urge grew stronger as you got closer. You weren't far and it was the same hotel as before. Just a different room, maybe it should happen in the same room but it wouldn't.