mistakes

Mistakes don't make you a bad person. Morality is rather subjective but how you chose to change and adapt to new situations is what should determine your morals.

You happened to be very impulsive.

Y/N POV:

After you slammed the car door you walked back to the sidewalk and found yourself walking back to your car.

"Y/N...wait up!" Jean shouted.

"What is it, Jean? I'm sure you're aware that I'm not really in the mood," you replied.

"Let me buy you a drink then. You look like you could use one..." he suggested.

"Lead the way please," you groaned.

"It's just around this corner," he stated as he pointed his hand.

You walked in together and sat next to each other at the barstools. He ordered two shots and waited for you to open up.

"Talk to me, trust me I've been in the same situation of hating Eren..." he muttered.

"He's just so...indecisive and unpredictable. I hate it, I need concrete variables in my life and he's practically water," you complained.

"What you need to figure out is what you see in him. Is it the sex? Or is it the attention he gives you," he suggested.

"What makes you think we've had sex?" You joked as you tried to make yourself feel better.

"Am I wrong?"

"No...but I'm not really sure what it is. I just love how he makes me feel when he's not being so damn indecisive," you muttered.

"I just need something to take my mind off of it. I'm starting to feel like he's doing it to me on purpose..."

"What? You think he's trying to make you jealous...with Mikasa?" He asked.

"Not just her but...something was just off when we talked. It was like he was baiting me to lash out at him," you replied.

"Then let me take things off your mind," he leaned to whisper in your ear leaving shivers down your spine.

SONG REC: Blackout days-Phantograpm (slowed)

Neither of you were drunk so you weren't incapable of rational thought. The only thing preventing you from saying yes almost instantly was Eren.

"You two aren't together...you aren't his and frankly you look like you need something to relieve your stress," he suggested.

"The hotel next door. I own it," you suggested.

You stood up and led him to the hotel next door after paying for your drinks. You walked next to each other and he put his hand on your waist lightly, nothing but pure intentions is what you felt.

Everything was slowed intensely for you. You got in the elevator together as you walked down the hall, you went to the highest floor.

"The elevator doors opened and you wrapped your hands around his neck and kissed him. You led each other to a vacant room as you kissed down the hall. He pushed you against the door and pulled your leg up.

He slid his hand against your thigh as you wrapped your thigh around his. His hands were cold but it was a pleasant cooling feeling against your skin.

He held you close as he opened the door and you moved to the wall of the hotel room. Your tongues pressed against each other. You felt him bite your bottom lip a bit and you pulled his suit jacket off.