home

"That's good, I better not hear any more arguing before I even get to have a drink," Yelena muttered.

You laughed and walked inside while Eren went into the basement with Armin. You walked to go upstairs and shower and change while they discussed whatever they had to.

After you were finished you came back down the steps and saw them all chatting on the couch. Eren was speaking while the others listened and chimed in.

"Something you need?" Eren asked.

"Don't start," you muttered while rolling your eyes.

You walked into the kitchen so you could listen to their conversation without being yelled at.

"If Zeke is really responsible then-"

"What do you mean "if", Armin? Zeke is the one responsible and that's final," Eren interrupted.

"Well he's just saying we should keep our eyes open in case it ends up being someone else," Annie replied.

"I get that but that doesn't also mean to stop looking for Zeke. Have some more men sent out in the usual locations and report back tomorrow," Eren demanded while walking upstairs.

They all agreed and you heard Armin talking on the phone. You left the kitchen and walked up the steps to Erens room. You knocked and the door opened, you saw Eren with his shirtless back facing you.

"What is it Y/N?" He asked.

"How the hell did you know it was me?"

"Your stare feels the same every time. What do you need?" He questioned.

"Well for starters you should put a shirt on,"

"It's my house, I'll walk around shirtless if I want to," he replied.

You sighed as he turned to face you with the phone in his hand.

"I think you should let me come along with you," you insisted.

"Good thing I don't give a damn what you think! Do you know how stupid you sound, you have no business being involved," he replied.

"Oh, but when you want me to come along to shoot outs that's fine? You're such a hypocrite it's fucking annoying," you stated calmly.

"What's your problem?"

"No, what is your problem? What the hell am I supposed to do here all day?!" You questioned angrily.

"You're supposed to mind your business," he snapped.

"God, you are such a pain in the ass! I don't have to listen to shit you say," you muttered as you turned around.

"Go ahead then, do as you please," he dared.

"I will!" You shouted while leaving.

"You two just don't stop arguing, maybe we need to leave you two alone for a couple of days," Yelena shouted from her room.

"She'd probably try to murder me!" Eren yelled.

You shut his door behind you and saw Annie and Armin laughing at you.

"Let's go," she demanded while Armin started walking with keys in his hand.

"If Eren finds out that's our asses, Annie..." Armin muttered as you all walked down the stairs.

"We'll be fine! Besides, you guys will be there so nothing will get out of control," you stated while walking out the front door.

"What exactly is your plan?" he asked.