getting started

"I'm not telling you shit, Eren. You said it yourself that you don't want her here!" Annie shouted.

"Annie-"

"She's right, my mistake. We can get back to business now, I want you to find me Zeke and move up the meeting I had today to tomorrow," I demanded.

"Yeah...sure" she muttered.

Y/N POV:

"Yes? I didn't think that was necessary but okay," you replied to Zeke on the phone.

Zeke advised that he send over guards infront of your place since Eren was still pretty pissed. You didn't think it was necessary but it was up to him.

You texted Annie asking her if she could sneak out to help you with something. After thirty minutes of waiting, she replied and you called her giving her your address.

You waited for her to arrive and you heard a knock on your door.

"Since when did you get bodyguards?!" She joked.

"I was told to get some. Could you look something up for me?" You asked.

She was skilled with computers and technology and there wasn't anybody else you trusted more with this.

"Sure, what is it?" She asked as she came inside.

"I want to know how well both of the businesses I signed off on are doing. Could you also check on some of Zeke's buyers, I want them," you asked as she sat on the couch with her computer.

"Zeke's buyers? You mean you want me to steal their information so you can profit off of them?" She asked.

"Basically," you stated.

"That's smart. I take it you're mainly going to want to just be in control of the money from businesses?" She asked.

"Yeah,"

She started showing you the information you needed to know. She cleared everything up and didn't leave anything out.

"I'm going to tell you something you're not gonna want to hear. The more you interfere with Zeke's money the more attention you put on yourself for Eren to find you," she informed.

" I don't really care if he finds me here, I'm not under his "roof" anymore therefore I don't have to abide by anything he says," you replied.

"True, keep me updated when you can Y/N!" She closed the door behind her and left.

You were walking back to grab your keys when you got a call from Zeke.

"Hello?"

"I need you to find someone for me, Jean Kirstein," he informed.

"Okay. Any other information on him? Location, appearance, even height?" You asked.

"All I have is appearance and I can get you the location tonight. I'll text you a picture, you'll be paid well if you pull this off," he stated.

"Alright...Jean Kierstein, got it," you wrote down while hanging up.

You were standing in the kitchen while reading over the name when you heard movement at your door. You turned quickly to see what it was.

"Jean Kirstein, huh? I haven't heard that name in years," Eren interrupted.

"You have less than thirty seconds to leave," you informed.

"Well, I'm going to need more time than that. So you're working with Zeke now?" He questioned.

He stood infront of you with his hair in a bun and the same few strands left out in the front. Wearing a black long sleeve and casual jeans as if he hadn't just broken into your house.

"Why the hell are you here?" You asked.

"I figured I'd ask what exactly you're up to. I know you're making moves here and there but I just can't pinpoint where," he informed.

You almost felt like he may have been intimidated...worried even.

"What? Scared I'll beat you at your own game, or maybe you're worried I'll play the game better than you...hm?" You teased as you approached each other.

"Why do you want to be involved anyway? Just a month ago you didn't even know my name," he stated with his low eyes that were practically making a fool of you.

"Because I can pull it off better than you. I'll prove that,"

"Is that what you think? You think you can do my own job better than me?" He questioned with a straight face.

"I do," you hummed as he stared at you.

"I can't wait to watch you try...and fail miserably," he started before turning around and walking out the door.

If that was the case then you'd need to take on some training by none other than Mikasa. You couldn't continue to risk Annie's life just to help you and you already had a connection with Mikasa.

You walked to your front door and stared at the guards angrily. They were standing in their suits as if they hadn't just let Eren walk in like it was nothing.

"Miss, we just didn't-"

"You're fired. Leave," you demanded as you cut them off.

They both nodded and walked in sync down the hall. You had another problem and that was Eren knew who you were going after next.

You only had a basic understanding of combat and using a gun but you'd make do with what you had. You called Mikasa hoping she'd be willing to help you out a bit.

"Yeah, Mikasa it's Y/N. I need your help with something "