keeping it apart

You laid next to each other in utter silence. It wasn't awkward it was just that neither of you knew what to say. Everything happened so quickly and just a week ago you were sure that you hated him.

Hated him so much that you wanted him. The lack of attention he gave you made him...desirable for some reason.

After a few moments of silence, he moved over and walked to his bathroom without saying anything. You looked at the hickies along your body as you caught your breath.

You heard his shower turn on and you managed to get up.

"Shit..." you whispered to yourself.

You couldn't just walk in the hallway naked leaving his room especially if there was someone out there. You peaked your head out his door with your clothes in your hand and quickly walked across the hall to your room.

You shut the door as your heart raced and locked the door. You came to a realization of what had happened and you were shocked with yourself. You weren't shocked because of what you did but shocked that you wanted...more.

You walked into your bathroom and got in the shower as it got dark outside. You two had been at it for longer than you thought, a little over an hour.

You couldn't bring yourself to leave your room and see anybody until tomorrow. After your shower, you got into bed and slept your thoughts away.

You left it at that, what happened between the two of you was put to rest for tonight. Your legs still stung of his touch and tingles between your thighs. As you slept you could only hear a reply of movements your bodies made along with the noises. You made an impulsive decision to sleep with him, simply because you could. You weren't usually impulsive but it had already happened.

Up until the morning that's all you thought about, his body against yours. You got up expecting the sounds of people in the living room but you couldn't hear much.

You got up and stretched as you walked to the door. You prepared yourself for any awkwardness as you unlocked the door and opened it. You turned down the hall and walked down the steps to see Annie sitting on the couch.

"Morning Y/N," Annie greeted.

"Morning Annie,"

"You sleep well? I assume you were tired last night," she asked.

You turned your head quickly and looked at her as you sat next to her on the couch.

"What do you mean...?"

"Well yesterday was eventful with the whole Zeke thing," she stated.

"Oh yeah...yeah I slept well," you replied.

"You and Eren done arguing? You two sounded like you were going to rip each other's heads off yesterday," she joked as she drank from her cup.

"Yeah, we're good now. Have you seen Armin?" Eren interrupted as he walked past you both.

"Nah, I think he went out early this morning," she muttered.

You got up awkwardly and walked around Eren headed to the kitchen. As you walked past he grabbed your arm tightly. You looked back at him as he stared at you.

"You good?" He asked calmly.

"I'm fine," you replied while snatching your arm back.

You weren't angry you were just embarrassed to be around him now that he's seen you in such a vulnerable state. You just needed a moment to regroup, instead of the kitchen, you went back up the steps.

You felt his eyes shift off of you as you walked up the steps to get yourself together. You closed your door and got in the shower hoping you'd feel better after. You stayed in the shower a bit longer than normal but when you came out you walked back down into the living room and saw Eren smoking on the couch.

He was looking the opposite way as the smoke left his mouth and some of his hair rested on his shoulders.

"Have I upset you somehow?" He asked.

"No...you haven't done anything," you replied.

"Then why are you acting weird?" He asked while he turned to look at you.

"No reason, I wasn't acting weird,"

"Yes you were, you just-"

"Yo! Eren, we can leave now I've got everything ready," Armin interrupted from the front door.

Eren sighed and got up to walk past you to Armin.

"Annie! Stay here with Y/N," Eren shouted.

"What? She's not going with you guys?!" Annie questioned from the steps.

"No, I don't need her there anymore. Like I said, stay here," he snapped.

"Don't speak to me like that," you replied.

He scoffed at you as he walked out the door with Armin.

"Let me guess, we're following them arent we?" Annie questioned jokingly.

"Nope. Close though, I still haven't had my way with Zeke and I know you can find him for me!" You suggested.

"You're gonna get me in some deep shit with Eren. He's already pissed enough," you muttered.

"So is that a no?"

"Of course not, follow me," she demanded.

You followed her upstairs into a room you hadn't been in before. The room was filled with computers and projectors all sorts of technology.

"So is this your official way of saying you're involved now?" She questioned as she sat at the computer.

"Hm, somewhat. If it pays well then you don't need to question where I stand,"

"If it pays well? Have you seen how much money Eren sends you? Believe me, this shit pays better than well off," she informed.

"I'm interested. I can't go back to regular work and I'm not staying here for the rest of my life either," you stated as she typed on the computer.

"Sounds like a solid idea. You're gonna buy a new place too I assume? When you leave you have to change your lifestyle as well so no one finds you," she stated.

"I will," you replied.

"He's sitting at a cafe in the city square. Your car was already sent over it's parked outside. Be careful," she informed.

She handed you a gun from her belt and sent you off to go after him.

"Call me when you get information!" She shouted.

"I will!"