race

EREN POV:

"That was quick I thought it'd take a day but it's only 11. How do you manage to avoid the cops so well Eren?" Annie asked while we walked into the house.

"Sasha from high school is a cop, I keep in contact with her. I also keep a police radio to know what they're talking about," I replied.

I walked upstairs to check in on the police radio to see what they were talking about after our run-in after the business deal with the cops. I opened the bedroom door and turned the radio on.

"Someone get on suspicions activity, young woman early-mid '20s appeared to be thrown into a car on Blvd just outside the city. The car appeared to be red and headed out of reach, call it in," The radio muttered.

Y/N was my first thought but I knew I always jumped to conclusions. I was sitting down and pulled out my phone to call her hoping she'd pick up but she didn't.

"Shit!"

"Hey, Eren-"

"Annie I want you to go to Y/N's and check to see if she's there. Now," I demanded.

It was almost as if I knew she wouldn't be there but I still sent Annie. I knew she'd been taken, I'd been avoided handling the Pieck situation due to Armin's recent...death.

"Yelena!" I yelled.

"Yeah?"

"Get ready to head out, ask Onyankopon if he got Pieck's location yet," I demanded.

"I'll text it to you," she replied.

I grabbed my gun off the table and my keys. I walked down the steps and left out the front door to my car.

Y/N POV:

You woke up sitting in a chair in an unfamiliar environment. You looked around and saw only one window that was somewhat boarded up with wood. Dust flew around the one lightbulb that was flickering in the cold brick room. Maybe a basement? But basements don't have windows so you were even more confused.

You heard the concrete door opening loudly and Pieck enter. She stood in front fo you with a soft smile, anyone outside of the situation would never guess her to be capable of kidnapping and borderline stalking.

"I am motivated by money, and money only. Money is the root of all and every single situation here. I will collect that money on Eren's head, he's worth too much," she blurted.

"What does that have to do with me, Pieck?"

"It has everything to do with you the moment he came back to save you. He'd do anything to protect you so why not abuse that power for money?" She asked.

"You already rich people and your desire for more money is exhausting," you groaned as your consciousness regained.

EREN POV:

"She's not there," Annie stated over the phone.

"Meet me at the location I texted you. Pieck has Y/N," I blurted before hanging up.

I continued driving out, the location was an hour or two out of the city. A reclusive area where she thought nobody would find her. A mistake, foolish mistake.

Y/N POV:

You groaned as Pieck walked away an hour again and you were still tied to the chair. You could tell she was getting impatient, she began pacing back and forth inside the room.

"Why did you send Jean to kill Armin?" You asked.

"Huh? He was practically dead weight, he got in the way of Jeans shot, that bullet was meant for Eren," she stated.

She was pacing back and forth quicker and even you began to feel a bit concerned. A man entered the room and stood next to her to talk to her.

"What if he doesn't come?! What the hell do we do with the girl?" She asked angrily.

"Well, if he doesn't come then we'll just go after him and kill her,"

Their discussion gave you a slight panic you'd never felt before. You had a sliver of the doubt for Eren, wondering if he really wouldn't come at all.

You twisted your hands a bit because the road began burning your skin and causing irritation. You didn't want to believe anything other than the idea of Eren on his way now.

EREN POV:

"Eren?" Annie interrupted as we stood inside the building of the location.

"She's not here. Onyankopon got the location wrong, we don't have time like this to fuck up!" I snapped.

"Well, I don't know what to do?! I'm not the tracker guy that's Onyankopon and he's not picking up either!" She replied.

"We'll have to either search for her blindly or wait until Onyankopon comes back which could be a couple of days he's busy," Yelena blurted.

"Eren I know you want to find her but we have to do the rational thing here and wait for Onyankopon to find Pieck again..." Annie stated.

"Like hell, I will. You two can leave I'll find Y/N myself,"