keep it on

You weren't aware that they had a gym but it was certainly known now. Despite his asshole behavior, he was quite attractive, and with his back exposed it only made it harder to ignore that.

You observed his tattoos that traced down his spine and shoulders. Intricate and almost impossible to decipher each and everyone, maybe if you stared for a little longer you'd be able to. Well, that's at least what you told yourself.

"Can I help you with somethin'?" He questioned as he turned his head a bit.

"Hell yeah," you whispered.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Sorry, I was just looking around,"

"Do you work out?" He questioned.

"Not really, not opposed to it I just don't," he stated.

"Good, I'll have Annie teach you a couple of things when she gets back," he informed.

"Why?" You questioned as he set the weights down.

"Because everyone here knows how to defend themself, you're not excluded from training," he stated.

"What if I don't want to," you muttered as he approached you.

"You don't have a choice so again, I don't give a shit," he stated.

"You are really bad at talking to people. Maybe learn some manners," you replied.

"You should do the same," he walked past you as he slicked his hair back up while some of it rested on his shoulders.

You stood in the doorway and waited for him to leave. You walked off back to the bedroom after he left the hall and waited for Annie and all your stuff to arrive.

"Get dressed," Eren interrupted as he peaked his head through the door.

You'd been unpacking all your things and putting them into the dresser, you grabbed workout clothes and changed into them. You walked across the hall to the gym and saw Annie waiting for you silently.

You'd taken a couple of self-defense classes and worked out all throughout college but stopped when you got a job.

"You ready?" Annie questioned as she tied her hair back.

It was just the two of you alone with the lights on since it was dark outside. She stood behind you on the mat and placed you in the correct positioning.

"You can't be tense. Relax," she suggested.

She pushed your shoulder down gently and stood back in front of you.

"We'll go slow. Keep your fist and legs like that, now act as if you're going to hit me," she demanded.

You slowly pushed your arm out to her. You continued thing routine over and over and she complimented how quickly you grasped into the concept.

"Good-"

"Turn your body more to the right," Eren interrupted as he placed his hands on your waist and turned you towards Annie a bit more.

"Don't touch me, use your words without forcing me to do it," you replied.

He let out a sly chuckle as he removed his hands off of you and walked away.

"You really don't like him, huh? Looks like you're trying to straighten him out!" Annie joked.

"He's an asshole who doesn't have any manners," you stated while Annie went to drink her water.

"Well, you're the only one I've seen with enough balls to speak to him like that. Strong women intimidate him," she replied as you turned around to leave.