caught you

In the beginning, it was "catch me if you can" with Eren and now it was caught you. You'd finally stopped chasing each other blissfully. 4 years later and you two were still wrapped around each other's fingers and still bickering like an old couple.

EREN POV:

"It's been a while since we talked last Armin, well since I last came to see you four years ago. I'm trying my best not to get all sad on ya' but I really found the one I want. The reason I get to cherish everyday life with her is thanks to your selfless act that day...thank you," I muttered while sitting infront of his headstone.

"I miss you Armin...a lot,"

I heard Y/N come sit next to me with a smile hoping to cheer me up a bit while she rested her head on my shoulder. I couldn't have asked for a better life partner, it'll always be her.

"You think he'd be proud?" I asked.

"Of course Eren. If no one else in the world is proud, I'll always be," she replied.

"I love you,"

"Though...he'd probably complain that we decided not to have a huge wedding but instead travel. But I mean look at the beauty of this ring, 2 years later and I still find it mesmerizing," she muttered.

"It was my mother's ring. You're right though, Armin would have thrown a fit if he knew we were engaged and had no wedding. I'm still happy you said yes though,"

"Well duh, what are you stupid? I enjoyed traveling with you and I'm glad you came back to talk to Armin. I know you've missed him recently," she stated.

There's no one I'd rather be married to than the fool sitting next to me.

Y/N POV:

You caught a glimpse of his smile and it felt nice to see him finally settled, you both were. Anytime he came to see Armin there was almost never anyone else there because of the time and it was a fairly small cemetery.

"He'd be prouder of the fact that I finally got the balls to admit how much I love you," Eren blurted.

"Trust me...I'm glad too," you teased.

You saw him look away for a moment and in the other direction, you saw Annie standing next to a tree, with a smile. You didn't alert Eren but instead smiled back at her since you hadn't seen her in a year or two.

After you smiled you saw her walk away with the flowers she had in her hand.

"Should we go to the park across the street?" He asked.

"If you want, " you replied.

He nodded and led you across the crosswalk taking you to the park. You both sat at the end of a hill and stared at the evening sunset.

"Do you think he would've wanted to be an uncle?" Eren blurted.

"Oh no...we are not having any kids!" You replied.

"But you look really good in that outfit baby," he complimented as he moved on top of you.

"Eren we can't do that here! This is a public place and what if a kid walks by?!" You snapped while laughing.

"Get your mind out of the gutter!" He teased while he kissed your neck and slid his hands up your shirt.

"Eren! This is a park for fucks sake!" 

"Armin would be proud of this, don't ya think?" He joked as he started giving you pecks of kisses along your skin jokingly.

You were both hysterically laughing as he tickled you here and there and you were rolling in the flat grass. From the moment you met until now, everything had changed in your favor.

He laughed with you as you shared this moment of bliss between each other. Staring at each other, needing nothing more than each other.

"You are my retired partner n' crime and I wouldn't have it any other way baby," He stated while on top of you.

"I love you too Eren,"

And just like that, you two were lovers.

Yes, this is the end. Thank you guys sm for reading<33!! Surprise I didn't have a SUPER sad ending like usual, thanks for supporting me!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑅𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑊𝐼𝑇𝐻 𝑌𝑂𝑈|𝐸𝑅𝐸𝑁 𝑋 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅 🎉