𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

CHAPTER FOUR !
Special Guest

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

TWITTER!

TommyInnit | @tommyinnit
going live on twitch in a few
with a special guest
twitch.tv/tommyinnit
8.4k comment// 6.7k retweets// 76.4k likes

If there's one thing that Tori's feeling at the moment, it's the feeling of having a nerve racking anticipation of what's going to happen next. Will they like her or not? She will never know, not until Tommy pressed that start button.

Tori stares at the computer screen as she waits for her brother's return. He just quickly went downstairs to get his signature drink, which is of course his beloved coke. It didn't surprise her to know how obsessed he was with his coke. Their fridge has a whole stock of it.

She vaguely remembered how their mother would always scold him for always drinking that soda every day. It was a kind of an unhealthy habit of him that she didn't like. But at least it wasn't something bad.

As Tori continues to get lost in her train of thought, Tommy enters the room with two cans of coke in his hands. He raised an eyebrow at her as he closes the door behind him.

"You seem pretty out of it." Tori snaps out of her thoughts, turning her head fast towards where her brother was standing. He walked to her side and placed the two cokes on his desk. He then turns around to face her with concern written all over his face and kneeled on one knee, to get down on her level.

Tommy placed a comforting hand on her shoulder, brushing it softly with his thumb to give her comfort, "Are you sure your okay with this? We can cancel this anytime." he tries to reasons her out.

Tori looks at him with a reassuring smile and place a hand over his, "I can do this Tommy. Besides, I promised you, remember?" She said.

"And promises aren't meant to be broke." She quoted. He softly smiles at her and affectionately ruffled her hair. 

He stood up and lets out a sigh before shrugging, "Alright, you're the boss. But, if you feel uncomfortable, just tell me okay?" He reminded her, to which she nodded in response. 

Tommy took a sit on his black gaming chair and cracked his fingers, "Alright, let's do this."

The two siblings looked at each other with identical grins on their faces. Tommy was about to press the start button when suddenly Tori stopped him, "Wait!" He turns to her with a questioning look on his face.

"I should probably hide so that it would be a surprise!" She suggested. He shrugged in reply, "Do whatever you want."

Tori giggles as she gets out of Tommy's piano stool and hides under the desk. He slightly chuckles and shakes his head in amusement.

"You ready?" He asked, casting a glance down at her.

"Yep!" Once she replied, Tommy pressed the start button. They both wait patiently as the viewers continued to increase and increase by seconds.

"Hello?" Tommy said through his mic, looking at his other monitor, playing his usual background music.

"How are we chat? Hope we're all doing good." He said, reading his chats messages.