Volume 1 - Chapter 22: Unannounced Appearance

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: 𝘈𝘳𝘬𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘴𝘵, 𝘉𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘯𝘥, 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴
Tɪᴍᴇ: 12:12𝘱𝘮

Everytime Ishigami looked upwards, he would see the dome separating the city from the sea. And the aquatic animals such as tuna, sharks, turtles, whales and even unknown creatures that weren't on Earth. As geography would say, underwater settlements like caves sometimes have air that people can use to breath through. HOWEVER, this is not permanent. The oxygen trapped within will slowly reduce as it submerges itself with water and goes back up to the surface.

Knowing this fact, Ishigami couldn't help but ask to appease his otherworldly curiosity.

Ishigami: "Hey Yumi, why is there a city underwater❓"

Yumi: "Good question, well it's actually a really long story so let's put that at another time."

Ishigami: "Then... How is it that we can breath underwater❓"

Yumi: "What? Hahaha, are you kidding right now? It's because of air, silly. Did your parents teach you that?"

Ishigami felt a bit assaulted there and immediately had a vein pop up his forehead, but he remained calm now that his stomach is busy digesting cookies and jellatin. Why wouldn't he? He's from earth where science is far supreme so ofcourse he knows something as simple as that.

Ishigami: "That's not what I meant... I mean where is the air coming from?"

This sounded suspicious in Yumi's perspective. Mostly only bad people would ask something like that to flood the city or destroy it in another way.

Yumi: "Y-You sound like you're plotting something shady..."

Getting cringed now, another vein popped out of Ishigami's left cheek which was hidden by his bangs. But his twitching lips wasn't lying which frightened Yumi even more, causing her to back away slowly.

Yumi: "S-So you are... Please don't kill me! I'm still a virgin!"

Ishigami: "H-Hey❗ Calm down❗"

While Yumi was backing away, she didn't realize someone was behind her. Because of that, she accidentally tripped on the person's foot which caused her to fall down.

But fortunately, that person caught her in the nick of time with his arms supporting her back.

"Careful there."

It was a boy who looked like 14 in age, his looks were highly refined and his eyes seemed to glow blue. On top of that, a black untidy hair and facial features a little similar to Clodwal's.

Yumi: "Please excuse me!"

Ishigami noticed at the individual's right wrist that there was a singular leather glove with a miniature bird wing made of silver metal at the back of his hand.

Ishigami: "That symbol feels familiar for some reason."

"Hm? What symbol?"

Ishigami: "O-Ohh, it's nothing."

He felt it unnecessary to mention the insignia on his hand so he simply let that go. The person on the other hand, turned his gaze back to Yumire.

"Well, you should be more careful next time. Make sure to look behind you before you walk backwards."

Yumi: "Y-Yes! I'm truly sorry!"

Yumire had gotten back to her feet, she was very embarrassed for stepping on someone's foot. Specially if they're as handsome as the one she just stepped the foot of.