Volume 1 - Chapter 7: Weaponization, Strengthening Of Sarcia

After being taken out of custody, Hitler and the king of Sarcia drank wine to celebrate their partnership in Gundo's guestroom.

Some time after Gundo was certain that Hitler is trustworthy, he introduced him to the soldiers and his generals currently holding a meeting.

Gundo: "My knights serving our everlasting and indomitable kingdom, I have someone to introduce to all of you. This here is a good friend of mine, Hitler a person from another world. He will be joining your ranks as your new Army Commander, Hitler-dono please introduce yourself.

There were some murmuring happening within the room. With everyone present questioning what the king meant by "someone from another world".

Hitler: "Adolf Hitler, 130 years of age. Former politician and leader of Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei and Der Führer of Germany."

The people present looked puzzled as they did not understand most of what Hitler said but at the least was able to know his name and age. Hitler knew they wouldn't but still did so in order to show off.

"H-Hold on, your highness! What do you mean you're going to make him the new Army Commander?! What about me?!"

Hitler: "Hm?"

Everyone's gaze was placed in the voice's source. A bald-headed man was there, he had thick brown lips almost the same as the king but lacked the porkiness the king had. It was the 'former' Army Commander.

Gundo: "You dare go against my absolute orders with your ugly lips?!"

Everyone went silent for a second. The first thought to enter all their minds was that "They had the same kind of lips." which resulted in everyone trying to keep their laughter in.

Gundo: (They liked my joke!)

So he thought. Never did the king know, his servants were actually laughing at him and not at his weak distasteful joke.

Hitler: "I will change the way our knights fight. Do we not need more power? If so listen to my order and don't leave a complaint. I won't tolerate anyone in our ranks who dare oppose my decisions, I'll kill them. I'll shoot them dead."

After such an introduction, a knight in charge of leading the 97th military division raised his hand asking permission to speak which was then granted by the king by pointing at him with his hand.

"Is that not hard? How can we do such a thing? How can we trust you? We're all in a grave situation here and our people is in need of more territory and food, or else they'll starve to death. Why is a nobody like you in charge in such a serious matter? I do object as well, your highness!"

Hitler: "Obstacles are not meant to be surrendered to, they are meant to be broken. What can you do about the king's decision, sir knight? Do you perhaps have a bigger and better idea?"

"Tsk... Your highness, why are you trusting this man so easily? We don't need a leader who thinks so highly of himself and haven't even done a thing. As you say, he is not even from our world. I'll show you that even I am far suitable for that position—!"

The knight quickly grasped the grip of his sword around his left waist while Hitler quickly put his left hand on his own left waist pulling out his 7.65 Walther PPK pistol. Hitler was faster than the knight could have pulled out half his sword's blade and pointed his at his foe who was only able to get it halfway.

𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙜!

A loud gunshot echoed across the room and many of the people present had their hands around their ears while some pissed themselves or fainted, the king included fainted out of shock from the loud sound produced by Hitler's gunfire.