Volume 1 - Chapter 5: First Quest

It was at noon, we departed on our quest which was to protect a certain merchant from a famous company. The client's name was Helhach Holsen of the Holsen Company which sells goods such as fruits, vegetables and monster materials.

Holsen was a plump old man in his fourties, he wore a rather fancy outfit and a mustache somehow similar to Orcan's and had a friendly personality of easily trusting people which makes him easy to approach and conduct business with ease.

The noon passed by in our travels and evening came, yet there were no such monsters or dangers we've encountered. Out of boredom I peeked into my team mates' 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘴 to know more about their capabilities using one of my 𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙂𝙤𝙙'𝙨 𝙀𝙮𝙚𝙨 abilities to peek into an individual's status.

Orcan Rainhear
Race: 𝘏𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯
Class: Swordsman
MP: 320
Mana Type: Smoky Red
Granter: 𝐀𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐢𝐢𝐫𝐨

𝚂𝚃𝚁: B
𝙰𝙶𝙸: C+
𝙸𝙽𝚃: B+
𝙳𝙴𝙵: B
𝚅𝙸𝚃: F-

𝗘𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗽𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁:
• 𝘐𝘳𝘰𝘯 𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥
• 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘭
• 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘈𝘳𝘮𝘰𝘳

𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀:

[𝙎𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙇𝙫6]
[𝘽𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙜𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙇𝙫3]
[𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙇𝙫6]

𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀:

[𝙋𝙞𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙜]
[𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙙]
[𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙀𝙣𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩]
[𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙡 𝙋𝙪𝙡𝙨𝙚 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙚]
[𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝘿𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙈𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘]

That's a pretty low amount of mana, the one with the highest amount in their group is Asta the mage who has 4,780MP according to their status, it seems the inhabitants of this world are weaker than the others in the RPGC since most of us, even the hand to hand specialized people had atleast ten thousand mana points. That means our characters are stronger than average in this world, and as Azathoth's son, I had a rather helpful benefit for having an infinite supply of energy.

As for Arsol, his stats were a little similar to Orcan's except he was a rank higher in 𝚅𝙸𝚃 or regeneration. Like in RPG games the 𝚂𝚃𝚁 means Strength, 𝙰𝙶𝙸 means Agility or speed, 𝙸𝙽𝚃 defines one's knowledge and mental strength, 𝙳𝙴𝙵 for Defence 𝚅𝙸𝚃 for regeneration. The stats are ranked from F- to SSS+ and the higher the rank, the greater the stat's effect is. As for my stat ranking which are at the max, my physical capabilities are "Boundless" but I limited my 𝚂𝚃𝚁 and 𝙰𝙶𝙸 to B in order to control my body with ease without destroying structures with a single movement using one of my skills that lets me adjust my stats.

[𝙑𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙡 𝙈𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙮](𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘚𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭)
- The ability to perfectly manipulate the owner's body, it's flesh, bones organs and it's genetic abilities such as regeneration and all it's senses, gaining full control of one's own power and move efficiently. Also nullifies the damage caused within the internal body rendering internal influences useless, the regeneration or creation of new organs can be decided by choosing it's components or elements to enable the holder's vessel transformation of something else.
TYPES:
   • 𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘚𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘈𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
- Allows the programming of the user's abilities to activate at a certain situation, condition or cause; chosen to automatically activate said user's abilities.
   • 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
- Allows the user to change the body's properties into any existing element and at any form to change appearance as well as the body's contents.
   • 𝘐𝘯𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
- User is able to regenerate through restoration of lost body tissues by recreating new cells to restore or repair the damaged parts.
   • 𝘔𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘦
- Allows the user to parasitisize or enter a certain individual's own vessel and share with them, the stronger individual has the superior control over the body and can choose whether who takes control, user may choose which body part they can take over and that certain body part or even the whole body will gain the user's own body's stats, passives and even abilities. Thereby enhancing it.