Volume 1 - Chapter 13: Skyler The Photo Mage

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: 𝘔𝘵. 𝘎𝘦𝘩𝘷𝘢𝘳𝘢, 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘛𝘰 𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯
Tɪᴍᴇ: 3:29𝘱𝘮

𝙎𝙠𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙊𝙛 𝙑𝙞𝙚𝙬

Skyler: Where the hell am I? My butt hurts!

Suddenly... I found myself in the middle of a forest path all by myself.

-----------------------

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: 𝘌𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩, 𝘜𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤 𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
Tɪᴍᴇ: 3:27𝘱𝘮

Skyler: "Yeah! Boom! Take that! One down, two to go. These guys don't even know what cooperation means!"

I was just playing my game Call Of Duty: Mobile at Rank Mode when Natsuki Subaru suddenly mentioned me in one of the Role-playing Group Chats in messenger I was in, causing an annoying chathead to pop up in the screen uninvited. I was so shocked and accidentally pressed it when I was trying to pull the trigger and kill the last enemy before finally winning. But something more unprecedented happened-

𝙎𝙨𝙨𝙨𝙨𝙨𝙩...

My phone suddenly started hissing so madly. The moment I pressed the chathead it's screen glowed so brightly that I thought my phone must've broken down from my improper use.

Skyler: "No No No No! I'm so dead!"

But instead of exploding, my phone's brightness continued shooting through the roof.

Skyler: "Wh-What's happening?"

A moment later, I found myself somewhere else, somewhere that isn't my room and presumably not even my world. I saw two moons in the distance, in broad daylight. The air was so fresh it's as if technology wasn't here in the first place.

-----------------------

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: 𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘛𝘰 𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯
Tɪᴍᴇ: 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵

My mind was muddled and I was nervous. I turned my head and looked around to survey my surroundings. There was nothing but trees and the natural elements of nature. I found out that was in the middle of a dirt road. When I looked downwards, I caught a glimpse of my own hands. I looked at it and it didn't seem like the one from a few seconds ago, and not only that, I was wearing white sleeves from a white suit which went down to my ankles. My outfit had reddish scuffs and edgings. So my face, did it change at all? It didn't seem like I was in my body. It was as if I wasn't myself, this body feels a little bit stronger and my veins and insides feels like there wasn't just blood flowing through it.

After analyzing myself and my surroundings I sat down on the edge of the dirt road as if to wait for anyone to run over me.

Skyler: "Now then, where am I exactly? This doesn't seem like home to me."

Then a realization came to me. Why didn't I think of it? I was just in my room playing videogames, then something weird happens which led me to this unknown place and even in an unknown body.

Skyler: "This situation reminds me of something, people my age usually talked about this, usually manga and anime and it's considered to be fun and any weeb's dream... Isn't this what they call..."

Skyler: "ISEKAI!!"

I stood up and bellowed at the top of my lungs that maybe even the whole forest would have heard me, but I couldn't help it, one of my most wanted dreams came true.