Unanswered questions.

"Let's go quickly.."

"What's up?"

"That Tae dude was in the cafe."

"Which dude?"

"The dude who is cute and was sitting at the other table."

"Okay why are you worried about him?"

"Aish What if he..."

A guy slammed onto Yeogyum.

"Aish Jincha can't you see you blind bat."

"Yah Yugi calm down.."

A guy turned around and looked at Yeogyum and murmed an apology and left.

"Dumbfellow." Yeogyum walked and glanced to his right to see Jungkook wasn't there.

"Kookie?" He turned around.

He saw Jungkook looking at the guy who pushed him and was thinking about something.Yeogyum and went towards Jungkook and hit is head.

"Ouch you D..."

Yeogyum raised his eyebrow and said "Language."

"Whatever" Jungkook eye rolled and started walking.

"Why were you looking at him?"

"I don't know but I felt as if I have seen him somewhere..I just can't remember where."

"Oof you don't have to either." Yeogyum rubbed Jungkook's head..

"Ooh by the way...How is your romance fanboying going on?"

"Omg dude..that...sigh My heart...okay so..you know I watched "Me before you yesterday and dude I cried and I cried and I cried and Eomma came and looked at me and rolled her eyes and went."

"Oof...but bro If you watched "Fault in my stars" then you'll probably die."

"Yeah I should watch it."

"Oof...Okay I have to go for my training now bye."

Yeogyum slowly walked and went to get on the bus when..

"Bye...and also.."

"What?

"Get some." Jungkook winked and laughed while Yeogyum showed his middle finger and went inside.

Jungkook smiled and turned around to see Taehyung staring at him with a grumpy looked.

Jungkook gulped and backed away and tried to run away as fast as he can. He didn't know why he wanted to run away but at that point he just wanted to run away from the grumpy man.

"Don't even think about running." Taehyung loudly spoke that few people who were minding their own businesses even looked up to see the tension between them.

Jungkook gulped again and turned.

"Wh- what do you want?" He stuttered.

"I just want some answers to some questions I have."

"Um...okay."

That's how they ended on the bench at the Central park in the middle of parents chatting and kids screaming their lungs out.

"Maybe...coming here was a bad decision." He mumbled and looked at Jungkook. He saw the small guy looking everywhere with sparkling eyes.

"So pretty" He thought...

"Wait..WHAT? PRETTY???" He mentally hit himself and cleared his throat.

"Earth to Jungkook." He clicked his fingers in front of Jungkook.

"Oops... sorry it's just it's super cute to see all these parents talking and kids having fun and with the sun about to set soon...perfect view." He rambled.

Taehyung massaged his temples. "whatever I don't care about your thoughts on these stuff..also these people are probably fake, talking and laughing together but backstabbing each other ." Taehyung said

Jungkook stared at Taehyung and lightly tilted his head.

"What?"

"No... it's just...You clearly have trust issues Mr....someone."

Taehyung glared at him.

"Glad you found out and I have a name."

"I am not really interested in knowing your name but tell me."

Taehyung glared at Jungkook and bit his tongue.Something which he did when he is really annoyed with someone.Most of his employeers biggest fear is not to let their Boss bit his tongue because they know if by any chance they see their boss bite his tongue it means the chances of them getting fired are higher.

Jungkook sighed and looked at him.

"Okay Mr.someone tell me why did you want to talk to me?"

"Oh yes that." Taehyung almost forgot the reason why they came to the park.

"Um...Seokjin."

Jungkook lightly shuddered he now knew that Taehyung knew Seokjin.Jungkook tried to come up with a lie but he always failed in the area.

"Um ...I- I um He is okay I assume."

"That's not what I meant....I wanted to know who this Jackson dude i-"

"I am pretty sure it's non of your concerns Mr.someone...and Jin hyung has his own life so if he wants to tell you he will."

Jungkook got up and bowed to him.

"I am sorry I wasted our time here when in reality I really don't have anything to tell you..bye."

Jungkook started walking when someone grabbed his hand and turned him, he almost squeaked while turning and saw Taehyung throwing daggers at him and Taehyung spoke.

"Even I am not interested in Jin hyung but I am certainly am interested in Namjoon and Namjoon is Jin hyung's bestfriend and he is really worried about Jin and I just wanted to get to the bottom-"

"Like I said if you have questions regarding his anxiety disorder you might as well ask Jin hyung about it without asking me." He pulled his hand away from Taehyung's grasp and walked away.

Jungkook made a mental note to talk about Jackson to Jin hyung. He knew it was risky but he had to because he couldn't see his hyung suffering.

*************

Stay safe my readers.

Shai🐥💜