Therapy sessions

The clock was ticking, slowly but yet swiftly. Hard breaths could be heard with hard beating of the heart, He closed his eyes and took a deep breath while clenching his fists.

"1...2...3..." He mentally counted and breathed. This was a breathing exercise taught by Namjoon, after he did a little bit research on Anxiety for Jin, and for that Jin is forever grateful.

He heard the door open and close, and took a final breath and mumbled a "You can do this Jinnie" He heard some hard things being kept on the table, he slowly opened his eyes and looked at up at a person who might be around late 20s looking at him and smiling.

Jin gulped.

"Annyeonhaseyo Seokjinssi..I am sorry, I got a little bit late as I got stuck at some work."

"It- it's okay..um..Parkssi?"

"Hehe you can call me Seojoon"

"Oh okay Seojoonssi"

"Okay..so just to clarify a few things before we start.."

Jin nodded.

"Okay..First up I need you to tell me about yourself, we are here to help you, and I want you to be honest with me during the sessions at all times..and we will see what we can do about this..Haphephobia can be cured if correct treatment Is taken, and I know that you want to go back to being normal yeah?"

"Ye- yes"

He smiles, "Also don't worry If you ever need like extra support or your friend who is outside to be with you, I can let him in..and don't push yourself to tell or pull back not to tell..like if you think I am a bad counsellor, you can always speak loudly and say so"

Jin giggled, "Th- thank you Seojoonssi"

"It's my duty..and Taehyung told me to take care of you very well, not a person to say so, so I am surprised he did"

"Well I am too" They chuckled.

"So..because today is our first day, we will just have a casual conversation..sounds cool?"

"Sure.."

"Also if you want to be really comfortable, we can drop with the honorfics"

"I prefer that"

"Okay...um I don't want to ask you this but-"

"22"

Seojoon laughed "Okay...well I am 28"

"So you're my hyung"

"Yes..Donsaeng!!"

Jin giggled.

"Anyways back to the point..You start Donsaeng"

"Well..I am Kim seokjin..age 22..I go to SNU and majors in Acting..even tho I took a break from college for a bit..due to well Modelling.. I use- used to modelling but um..well..and I love cooking."

"Wow... well let's keep the negatives aside..but damn..sorry for my language, but you're so talented Seokjin..do you even realize that?"

Jin laughed, "Stop lying..I am not talented..at all to be honest."

"Oh come on..for real? You go to SNU..you major in acting and you can cook? Like I want to taste your food someday Seokin please"

"Well the last day of my session, I will bring some"

Seojoon groaned, "That's a long way..but if we work together we can cure you soon, and I can get my food soon too I guess" He asked with a childlike twinkle in his eyes.