Kiss it out.

Jungkook kept on talking while Jin was dazed in Namjoon's eyes, all he wanted to do was hug the younger boy and feel his lips, but the corner of his heart said that Namjoon hates him and is keeping him because he promised his parents that he will help in curing him.

Namjoon sneakingly glanced at the guy who loves him and would look elsewhere whenever he saw him looking back at him, he wanted to hug him, he wanted to tell him that he doesn't hate him but he couldn't, something inside him would stop him.

And one point they looked at each other and both of them stared back at each other.

"Back to Earth Namjin!!" Jungkook screamed.

"What?" Both of them asked with an annoyed face.

"Geez don't kill me.. I am a cutie" Jungkook pouted to which Namjoon stared at him with a disgusting look and Jin groaned.

"Yall are mean... anyways Jin hyung when are you'll going to the psychiatrist?"

"Tomorrow"

"Oh..Okay"

"Yeah" Jin said while fidgeting.

"Don't worry Hyungie you'll be alright.. and as for that dou- I meant that animal.. after you become alright,we will file a case against-"

"No!"

"Hyung-"

"I said No.."

Namjoon glared at Jin, to which Jin looked down.

"Hyung seriously you're trying to cover up the person who broke you.. and honestly I don't see the reason you're trying to do that"

"I- Kook.. you wouldn't understand" Jin whispered.

"We want to.." Namjoon spoke loudly.

"Joon Hyung...wait..... Jin hyung listen.. I know.. I know you're scared... even I will be if this happened to me..but you have to fight for yourself. Okay-"

"Don't you think I tried Jungkook? I tried but in vain..he bribed all my lawyers and made me withdraw my case..by..by.." Jin broke down then and there, Jungkook tried calming him down, while Namjoon stood there staring at the blank wall, he wanted to kill him, he was burning with fury, he threw the vase which was on the table and left the house while closing the door with a loud thud.

He walked and walked and finally stopped near the Han River, as there weren't people there, it was easier for him to scream without looking like a fool and that's what he did. He screamed until he couldn't feel his voice, he fell on his knees and cried.

After a while, Namjoon cupped his knees with his hands and stared at the Han river flowing peacefully, he put his face downwards and sobbed, until he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up and saw a small kid around 8 years looking up at him worriedly, he wiped his tears with the back of his hand and smiled at him.

"Are you okay?.. I saw you crying and came here, because Eomma told to care for people who have Boo boo.. do you have boo boo too? Is it why you were crying?" The kid innocently asked.

Namjoon chuckled a bit, he realized that after days of breaking down with the news of his bestfriend and then the confession, that now only he let a genuine chuckle.

"Yup.. a little Boo boo in my heart..but I'll be alright"

"Aw.. you want to talk about it? I know I am small but it's fine I'll pretend to understand"

Namjoon chuckled, "Sure" The kid came and made space for himself on Namjoon's lap and plopped on to his lap.

"So.. tell me Hyung..who Boo boo you? Let's beat them up"