Love is painful.

He rang the bell and stayed out with mixture of rain water and tears streaming down his face.

Jackson opened the door and was horrified to see Jin outside.

"Can I come in?" He blinked the tears off.

"Yes come in come in."

...

Jackson kept the coffee on the table and sat next to Jin and turned to him.

"What's up Jin?"

"I am sorry..."

"For what?'

"I- I can't do this..." He turned to Jackson and looked at him.

"Huh?"

"I can't date you I am sorry....I love a guy even tho I don't have a chance with him, still I will love him with all my heart and I can't..."

"It's fine I understand." Jackson smiled.

"Really? You are okay with it?" he looked at him.

"Yep! I am okay with it."

"Thank you so much." Jin hugged him. "I- I am sorry again."Jin said that and left.

Jackson smiled and closed the door and turned around he eyes turned red and he slammed his hand on the wall.

"Kim Seokjin if you can't be mine you can't be anyone else." He growled.

Jackson took his phone and called someone.

"Add Kim Seokjin to the USA list"

He cut the call and went to his basement which was filled with Jin's pictures.

"Jin..It took me four years to find you and now you want me to leave you?... nope I will make you mine willingly or forcefully"

He went towards the wall and touched a picture of Jungkook smiling with a strand of his hair in the middle of his face.

"Fuck baby you are so beautiful I just want to make you mine so badly but of course some asshole had to come in between." He touched the picture and caressed it up and down.

"Don't worry once we go to America you and I are going to be together and you will forget about that man and will be with me forever."

He got closer to the picture and kissed it and smiled.

That night Jin cried while hugging the picture of his and Namjoon's. He hated himself for expecting that Namjoon will become his, he was greedy and he did feel guilty but he couldn't control his pain and cried the whole night.

Early in the morning he walked out of the house without his parents and the last thing he wanted to see when he stepped outside the house was Namjoon standing while writing something in his notebook. Jin walked away as if he didn't see him but Namjoon felt Jin's presence and looked up to see the small guy walking out while covering his head, Namjoon grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"Jin-"

"What is it Namjoon, I don't have all day"

Namjoon was taken back with the sudden outburst.

"Jin-"

"Gosh Namjoon give me a break, why are you here anyways?"

"Um... I saw you yesterday at my house..You saw me-"

"Yes I did, I am sorry I shouldn't have barged into your house like that...my fault."

Namjoon started twiddling with his fingers. Jin took a deep breath in order to stop tearing up, he cleared his throat and looked at Namjoon in the eyes.

"Sorry I shouldn't have disturbed yall, now if you excuse me I have to go for work bye!"

Jin walked away with Namjoon looking at him with a worried face. Jin went behind the street and sat down and started crying.

"It hurts Namjoon, It hurts too much in here" He clenched onto his hoodie and cried for a long time, until an old grandma came near him and started patting his head. He looked up and saw the grandma looking at him worriedly.

"What happened my kid?"

Jin wiped his tears with the back of his hand and sniffled a bit.

"Why does loving someone hurts so much Grandma?"

"Well.. that's the beauty of love I guess"

"It's far from beautiful." He sniffled again.

"Child.. Love can't be explained in words.. it's a feeling, and yes it may hurt you but you can take a decision of hurting yourself or walk away from it, but if you walk away without trying hard..I don't know...Do you really love that person?"

"Yes!"

"If you guys are meant to be you'll will be together that's how destiny works child"

"Thank you granny!!"

"Aww you're welcome now shall we go I'll buy you some food."

"Thank you!" He smiled.

Namjoon was sad, he didn't understand why his best friend acted that way but his heart new that they were drifting apart, so he promised himself to stay by his side but in vain...

Jin totally ignored Namjoon, he tried his best to speak to the pretty boy but all he got was, "I am busy"

Days went by, months went by and they were still not talking, and Namjoon slowly forgot about his best friend because of his girlfriend Lisa. Namjoon's Parents and Jin's parent met at a gathering afterwards and Namjoon tried to find his best friend but again in vain.

"Ajumma where is Jinnie?"

"Um..he moved out"

"Wait, what?"

"Yeah" she smiled but Namjoon knew she was faking it. "Ajumma, please tell me what happened? He- he ignored me for quite a few months and I really don't know why..and now he moved out? What's happening Ajumma?"

"I- "

"Jagi..ah there you are.. I was looking for you..oh hey Joonie"

"Hey samchon..Samchon what happened to Joonie please tell me."

"Don't talk about that boy..he is not my son" Namjoon flinched with the sudden outburst of his best friend's dad.

"Sam-"

"Namjoon...food is apparently ready you go and eat."

"But Ajum-"

"You must be hungry right..go eat"

Namjoon sadly bowed and walked away, "What happened to Jinnie..why did he leave?"

There were many questions in his mind but non to answer him.

*****

Okay 5 chapters done for today I shall see yall next week!!

And of course stream Butter!!! On YOUTUBE(I hate them) and On Spotify, I tunes..basically all the platforms.

FIGHTING ARMY!!!!!

alsooo

STAY SAFE EVERYONE!!

Shai🐥💜