Healing hearts.

Hoseok and Jimin looked at him with a shocking face.

"Oh..Okay..how did he take it?"

"I..I don't know... I left"

"What made you tell him?" asked Hoseok with mixture of confusion and hurt.

Even tho he acts like he doesn't like Jin, he still liked him a bit and he felt hurt after knowing that Jin confessed but nevertheless this is about his cousin and not about him so he concentrated on his cousin.

"I... we had an argument and he called me a coward and I flipped..and confessed" Jin groaned and palmed his face with his hands.

"I... I wish I made you'll mad way before so you'll would have got it over with" Jimin spoke.

"Yah..Min it's  not the time to joke.." Hissed Hoseok

"I wasn't.. He was hurting Hoseok, the last thing I want is to see my favourite hyung watching, my cousin showing down his tongue on another woman's throat."

"Ew.." both Jin and Hoseok cringed at it.

"What?..ugh nevermind, Jin, hunny go home."

"No... No I can't"

"Why?"

"Cus now he knows I can't just go home and.. and"

"You have no where to go...except well"

"I.. can yall- "

"No!" Both of them shouted.

"But why.." Jin groaned.

"Jin you ain't a baby anymore, if you effed it up then you need to go through the shit and it's not like Namjoon will kill you..hell who knows if he secretly liked you all these years-"

"Get home bish"Hoseok screamed cutting off Jimin.

"Okay..but-"

"No ifs or buts just get your ass home, Namjoon must be dead scared looking for you-"

Jimin's phone started ringing.

"This asshat never dies"

"Hello!"

"JIMIN DO YOU KNOW WHERE-"

"He is in front of me refusing to go home as his stupid ass is scared that you will kill him-"

"Jimin!!" Jin tried to grab Jimin's phone  while whining  to which Jimin moved back and fell off the chair with a loud thud.

"Ouch!"

Hoseok started laughing while Jin crossed his arms around and frowned.

Jimin tried to get up but was swiftly pulled up by two hands. Jimin looked up and saw Yoongi holding him with a huge smile

"Hey be careful, don't fall and hurt yourself."

"Yeah..um..I- I"

"Gosh he did not become a stuttering mess"

Jin got closer to Hoseok and whispered, "Who is this dude really, he makes Minnie stutter like hell"

"His future daddy" Hoseok whispered back.

"How are you sure?"

"All men who dated Min were tall ass men but this guy is a cute, fluffball who is shorter than us..so.."

"Damn the observation"

"Thanks fam." Hoseok looked at Jin and got startled at how close he was, "Hunny get back I don't want to drag your ass to your house."

"Whoops sorry"

Yoongi and Jimin smiled at each other, "Guys-"

"Guys Jin-" Namjoon came running from the other side of the cafe and started panting with his hands on his knees.

Jin hid under the table and Hoseok looked at him like he has two horns.

"Hey cousin"

"Yah yah Hey hey where's Jin?"

"There he is.. where the heck is Jin?"

Hoseok signaled them and showed them where Jin is. Namjoon leaned down and lift the small clothing covering the table.

"Jinnie?"

Jin looked at him with teary eyes, all he wanted to was dug a hole and live there.

Namjoon saw the anxiety through Jin's eyes and pulled him to his chest, to which Jin cried a lot. They stayed in each other's arms with Hoseok and Jimin smiling sadly. They loved them, they really did but seeing that the person Hoseok and Jimin loves the most is with the person they loves, Hoseok and Jimin felt happy, even tho a small pain was rushing through their hearts,they smiled with tears in their eyes.

Yoongi looked at Jimin who was smiling with tears in his eyes, he knew that the younger boy loved his cousin a lot and that Jimin's first love was his cousin and for some unknown reason Yoongi wanted to love Jimin, he wanted to show him that not every love story has a sad ending he wanted to hug him and keep him warm, but he also knew that it was not possible as he himself is trying his best to love himself and himself, and he knew a person who is broken cannot love another person who is broken, so all he could give Jimin was a little squeeze on his shoulder and a little, "Everything is going to be alright"

After a while Namjoon bid goodbye and took Jin home, during the whole way home, Namjoon and Jin didn't say anything to each other and the moment they came home, Jin ran to his room and shut it tight so Namjoon couldn't barge in.

He pulled his hair and groaned in frustration and finally after hours of sitting on the floor and staring into the blank wall, he slowly fell asleep.

****

Stay safe everyone!!

Shai🐥💜