Where it all began.

Jin kept his bag on the bench and ran towards his bed and jumped on to it.

"Finally!! I am here and damn New York is so freaking pretty,who knew I would be here"

Jin was in his own bubble when his room bell rang.

"Aish who is this idi...of course the two stupid bunies" There stood the two bunny teeth looking muscle men. Jeon Jungkook and Kim Yugyeom.

"Okay bish move away I wanna see the view"

Jin gasped," How dare thee you, Kim Yugyeom talk to your Hyung like that?"

"Please hyung, you act like a fucking 8 year old you don't talk about maturity and all." Jungkook laughed.

"Oi muscle bunny you are taking his side?"

"Bro why do you think we are best friends huh? If I jump into the river he will too."

"Oh Please! Why the fudge would I waste my life for you..go fly a kite men"

Jin burst out laughing while Yugyeom looked at his best friend with irritation, "You wait will you I won't take you down the isle when you find yourself a hot husband."

"What makes you think that I'll walk down the Isle?"

"Cus bottoms are supposed to walk down the Isle."

"Bish I am a proud top"

Yugyeom started laughing, "Say that to the guy who is gonna make you a moaning mess by putting his dick inside you."

Jin scrunched his nose with disgust.

"Okay! Walk away both of you..I don't want people to think that we are having sex education here"

"Please Hyung..They don't even now Korean"

"How do you know that?"

"Because I am smart"

Yugyeom and Jin looked at each other and started laughing.

"You and Smartness doesn't go together bro"

Jin said holding his stomach.

"Yall are mean, I am leaving..dumbasses"

They both started laughing at him again.

After Yugyeom left Jin went and looked outside and smiled brightly. He was somewhat lonely but pushed it off to the back of his mind by watching the beautiful orange skies.He missed them, his dad, mom and of course the man he loves but he was helpless and stopped hoping for things to become better. He smiled lightly and went towards his bed and opened his laptop and saw the lock screen and smiled. It was a picture of Jin with his parents and Namjoon by his side it was taken during the trip to Daegu.

He saw his laptop getting wet and realized that he was crying, he pushed the laptop away and hugged his knees and cried, all he could think was, "If I didn't tell Appa and Eomma then they wouldn't have kicked me out of the house"

He slowly fell asleepafter crying for a while

**********

Annyeong Yerobon!!

I know this is a short update but next updates won't be that short.

Stay safe everyone!!

Shai 🐥💜