I will not leave you.

This chapter is going to go from a whole 0- 100 real quick telling it before hand.

^_^

"So.. what happened hyungie?"

"I-I I came from Namjoon hyung's house."

"Oh!"

"I want to hate Jin hyung so badly, but I can't..the-" Taehyung hiccupped, "They look so beautiful together, so-so com- compatible" And that was it, the tap broke and Taehyung started crying while clenching onto Jungkook's hoodie. Jungkook tightly hugged him and caressed his hair, while speaking soothing words to him.

Kim Taehyung..

The rude, snobbish, cruel selfish CEO as the whole world claims, is a broken soft fluffball, whom Jungkook wants to protect, and Jungkook would run this in his mind over and over again but if someone hurts his hyungie, he won't hesitate to beat that person up. His legs might not work the best when it comes to dancing but if it means beating someone up for his loved ones, he is willing to do it.

Loved ones....

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and smiled, "Didn't think, that you'll be this important to me Taehyungie hyung, but I promise you I will fill the love and the void you felt all these years." He whispered and kissed his forehead, and hugged him and closed his eyes.

They yet again, drifted off to sleep in each other's presence.

**

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD (SKIP IT IF YOU DON'T LIKE)

"Ahh.." Jimin moaned in pleasure while clutching on to the sheets.

Yoongi smirked and seductively licked a strip from down his rim up to the cock.

Jimin arched his body in pleasure, while rolling his eyes at the back of his head, while clenching Yoongi's hair slightly

"Hyung..f..shit..fuck me hyung"

"That..easily? Nope!"

"Hyung.." Jimin whined.

"Beg me Jimin ah..maybe I might.."

"Please! hyung" He pouted at him.

"Gosh you kid" He kissed his nose and got up,

"Let met get the Lube and the condom" Jimin nodded in desperation. Yoongi walked towards the small table and opened the drawers and took the lube bottle out.

"So ethereal, so beautiful" He thought.

Yoongi looked at him and smiled, "What are you looking at me huh?" He teased.

"I missed you"

There was a brief silence.

Yoongi sat on Jimin on the straddling position. "Did he hurt you after I left?"

"Not more than you, who left before I could thank you or get to know your name."

"I-I..I am sorry"

"You don't have to...just fuck me so good I'll forgive you afterwards"

"Tease" He laughed and kissed his cheek.

"So it's going to burn a little okay.."

"Mmm"

Yoongi smeared lube all over his hole and kissed it to which Jimin's breath hitched.

Yoongi smiled and licked it again, to which Jimin shuddered and moaned.

"God..you're tongue is magic hyung..fudge"