Yugseok second meet

"Ah, ah, fudge.." Hoseok groaned and fell on the floor cus of exhaustion.

"Did you do 50 sets?"

"Yah I am your bestfriend, you can't treat me like that" Hoseok whined.

"You are just J hope in this class..Not Jung Hoseok my small kid" Jimin put his finger under his chin and stared at him. Hoseok gulped

"You planning on murdering me?"

"Yup how do you like getting killed for getting late?"

"Yah Jimin.." Hoseok groaned.

"Poor Hoseokie hyung" Eun woo came inside while laughing.

"Yah, yah, yah don't laugh too much or else Karma will bite your ass"

"I'll watch Karma bite his ass and be like.. ew"

"Yah" Eun woo threw the towel which was on his hand at Bambam.

They all started laughing and quietened down when they heard a small knock.

"Come in" Jimin spoke

Hoseok looked who it was and beemed when he realized it was the pretty stranger who was at his house yesterday. Yugyeom smiled and looked at everyone and got startled when he saw the handsome stranger named Jung Hoseok.

"Hoseokssi?"
"Yugyeomssi?" Both of them exclaimed.

"Um.." Jimin looked at them with an alarming way.

"Wow... K drama..." Bambam exclaimed and Eun woo hit him on the head.

"Yah.. my head" Yugyeom saw it and chuckled a bit.

Jimin looked at Hoseok and gaped, "My future brother in law"He whispered to Hoseok and sqeaked loudly enough for everyone to here.

"Omg don't die.. Hyung" Eun woo and Bambam screamed.

"Please you think this fool will die soon..honey know he still has to botto-" Jimin shut his mouth with his hand.

"Shut up shut up shut up I hate you Hoe"

"That's what they all say...oh wait except for Jin ah he loves me"

"Bitch the audacity"

Yugyeom smiled at the scene before him, " Kookie was right they are adorable"He thought,"And hot, shit..."He groaned.

"Oop we are so sorry we were fooling-" Jimin was cut of by Yugyeom

"No no no I- I started thinking about something hehe"

They started practicing and to make Yugyeom feel a bit at ease, Jimin told him to show his dancing style, to which he happily nodded, it started out so smoothly and by the end, everyone was breathless by seeing this new guy's steps.

And Hoseok would be lying if he said that watching Yugyeom didn't turn him on, he had to wrap Jimin's jacket and walk out of the studio to calm his nerves.When he came back he saw Jimin standing with his hands wrapped around him and smirking.

"I wish Yugyeom was here to here your loud moans" He smirked

"Shut up Midget" He rolled his eyes and went towards the sink to wash his hands.

"So the stranger guy from yesterday was Yugyeom eh?"

Hoseok looked at him and sighed, "I swear to God he is so freaking Hot... I think"

"You have lost your mind yep"

"Exactly.. I shouldn't be" Hoseok sighed and sat on the small concrete near the sink.

"Yah..it's fine yo..maybe cus you didn't get laid for a long time"

Hoseok glared at Jimin, "What?" He asked and laughed.