17

So sorry for the longgggggg wait for an update. I've been busier than I can even say. Two toddlers who run me is why. Aside from work, school, and my man. But I'm back. Writing is  a part of who I am and it has been so little time left for me I had to TAKE some me time

INLINE COMMENTS 

20+

ENJOY ♥

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Nyla POV

I turn over to face a sleeping Maverick and Sky. Last night was nothing short of what I needed to release the stress I didn't even know I was feeling. I smile to myself, slipping out of the bed and into the kitchen to prepare some breakfast. As I was mixing the pancake batter my phone rings. 

"So how goes it?" Sahara says into the phone.

"It's actually really nice. Might not come back." We share a laugh.

"Well part of the reason I called is because you may have to come by the office today. JD Austin finally contacted us." 

"Really?" I place my phone down putting her on speaker as I continued to prepare breakfast. "That's- wow."

"Yes, he said he is very interested and only has a slot for today for the next three weeks. I offered to stand in for you being site manager but he wants the CEO's kid 'to see the mastermind behind this profit.'" she says mocking him. I finally stop. My Dad has always made a point to emphasize the importance of closing deals right away. Which always led to stories of how procrastination set his father back so much. I roll my eyes. 

"Jesus, three weeks." I sigh taking a moment to think. "I can't just take off Sahara."

"Well what are we telling him?"

"Did you offer virtual document signing?"

"His secretary is out for maternity leave and  handles all of that. Trust me boo, I offered every possible alternative to you leaving the trip. I know how hard you've worked for this one and-"

"It'll have to wait."

"Are you sure?"

"No but-"

"Go for it honey." I turn to see Maverick standing in the door behind me. "You don't need to pass that up."

"I'll call you back in a few moments." I hang up. 

"I'll book you a same day round trip flight so you can come back-"

"I don't want you doing that Mavvy." the redness in his face at his old nickname gave me butterflies. "I wanna be right here where I'm at." I pout. He walks up to me, placing his hands on my cheek, placing a kiss on my forehead. He pulls me into a tight embrace, bringing me instant comfort from the stress on me moments ago. 

"I need you right here." He says into my neck. "I miss you so much woman." He kisses me. I pull him back into a deeper kiss.  We stood there like that, kissing like we were making up for lost time. Kissing like we would never have another chance to. His hands found the string of my robe, unraveling it.

"Not in the kitchen." I pull away with a laugh. 

"I just wanna look at you honey." He bites his lips and takes a step back. I pull my robe open and stand there. His already erect member was now at full attention. I wanted it. I needed it. 

"Mommy? Daddy?" I hear Sky coming down the hall. I quickly cover myself back up while Maverick hides behind the island.

"Good morning princess." He smiles at a obviously still sleepy Sky. She just groans, taking a seat at the table. When she wakes up like this it's not smart to bother her until she gets food.