6

As promised...

INLINE COMMENTSSSSSS

20+

Enjoy ❤️
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Maverick POV

I glance at the time on my phone. 5:23 am. I take a deep breath before untangling myself from Nyla's body. I hated having to come over late at night and leaving before the sun comes up. But Nyla meant business when it came to keeping Sky in the blind about us somewhat trying to fix things, until things were okay again.

"Nyla, I'm leaving honey." I place a kiss on her bare shoulder, reluctantly getting out of her bed. I proceed to get dressed, not wanting to of course. I take a seat on the end of bed, putting on my socks with a sigh. I felt Nyla's arms wrap around me.

"Stay." she says kissing my neck. She runs her hands down my chest, pressing her chest against my back.

"Stay?" I raise an eyebrow. I felt myself get aroused as her hands now slid to the front of my pants.

"Stay." She whispers in my ear, placing another kiss on my neck. I stand up, looking down at her beautiful naked frame. It's a shame other men have seen this masterpiece and it angered me that I wasn't the only one who'd had the pleasure of pleasing her. What better way to take my anger out, than on her body?

"Come here." I keep my eyes on hers as she raises up on her knees, bringing us face to face. For a minute I just stare at her, in utter shock that someone could be as beautiful as this woman is. It made me angry to know I ruined what we had. I needed to take my anger out on her at this point.

I place my left hand over her lower back jerking her body against mine, as my other hand immediately found her warm lips. I slipped my tongue into her mouth demanding entrance, slipping my fingers inside of her. It was empowering to have the ability to get her going so easily. I felt her hand grip my throbbing erection. Guess she gets me going just as easily. I yank her hand away, pinning it against her back, digging my fingers deeper into her. She moans into my mouth as her juices flow down my hand.

"This belongs to me right?" I whisper cockily in her ear.

"It's all yours daddy." She whispers back just as confident. I couldn't restrain myself as I swiftly lifted her body onto my shaft. She rightly wraps her legs around me as I slowly lift her body up and down, I move our bodies to the dresser, placing her on it. I thrust deep and hard into her as I push her legs back so far her toes touch the mirror. I groan as I watch her eyes roll back, making me want to fuck her harder so I did. I tightly grip her ankles as her legs began shaking. Watching myself thrust in and out of her was enough to make me bust right then. The contrast of our complexion turned me on I guess. Everything about her, us, turned me on. Our tones complimented one another. Our bodies were made for each other.

"Fuck. You are too sexy Nyla." I groan lifting her body, and throwing her on the bed.

"Mmmm..." she grips her breasts, pulling her bottom lip between her teeth. "You're being so rough baby, I love it." Her eyes were low and hungry as they roamed my body.

"Turn around. I want to taste you." I demand, and she does as I say. I trail kisses down her spine before pulling her against my tongue. Her body immediately tensed as I slid my tongue from one hole to the other, shamelessly. I enjoyed feeling her body respond to me the way it did. I trail more kisses up her spine as I force her to lay flat on her stomach. Pushing myself inside of her, I snake my hand up her stomach and chest, wrapping it around her throat as I pushed myself even deeper.

"Fuck Maverick." She moans as I use my free hand to massage her clit, thrusting into her as hard as I could. I give it a solid three minutes before I could feel myself reaching my peak.