16

This is a recent pic of my Maverick character. He so damn fine to me.. Sheeeessshhh

This is a pretty lengthy update sooooo RUN THEM COMMENTS AND LIKE UPPPPP ♥

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Nyla POV

I zip up Sky's suitcase placing it next to mine in front of my bed. She had no idea about this little trip in the morning and it was exciting.

"So, where do you think things will go after this trip?" Sahara says sipping her wine. I take a second to think about her question.

"Well, I'm hoping up." I shrug. "He's been extremely nonchalant about me lately and considering how he's been acting, this trip is about Sky."

"Girl, let's be real and look at the facts shall we? Maverick never did anything wrong, you know that, and he knows that deep down. You told me you asked him to be that way."

"Yeah, I also have been trying to push myself on him in a way, to no avail." I roll my eyes.

"Not everyone knows how to read mixed signals Ny. Look." she sits her cup down. "I love you to death, but I swear sometimes you're like a teenage girl. You know what and who you want, go get it! He's right there in the palm of your hands."

"I'm trying Sahara." I say with a blank face.

"Are you? Is your trying the type of trying you would take from him?" she raises an eyebrow. Per usual, she was right. I needed to make him know I want him back and this trip is the perfect chance to do so. I'm beyond excited.

I couldn't sleep to save my life. It was like the night before the first day of school, when you're too excited or thinking too hard about it to sleep. I sigh, looking at the clock. At least we were supposed to be up in three more hours, perhaps I could use this time to brainstorm.

When my alarm went off, I jumped out of bed and into the shower. I decided on comfortable attire for this drive plus, he'd think I looked good regardless of what I had on. I walk into Sky's room to see her on the floor playing with her dolls.

"Good morning Sky." I smile, sipping my coffee.

"Good morning." she smiles.

"I have a surprise for you."

"Really? I haven't even done a good stuff." she raises an eyebrow.

"Well consider it a reward for future good behavior."

"Okay! What is it?"

"Let's get you dressed and you will see." I smile. After getting Sky dressed in comfortable attire as well we both stood in the mirror analyzing ourselves. Well her copying me.

"I look like Daddy." she says taking her ponytail and tucking it under chin giggling. The doorbell rang and I instantly caught butterflies.

"Come on, your surprise is ready." I smile. She takes off towards the front door. When I make it she looks at me with a disappointed expression.

"It's just Daddy."

"Just Daddy?" Maverick says. "I guess Daddy will just leave instead of taking you and Mommy to the mountains this weekend then huh?"

"Me and Mommy?" she says with the biggest smile on her face. "All of us together?"

"Yes." I laugh. She jumps into Maverick's arms.

"Yay, thank you Daddy!" she hugs him. "Come on!"

"Let me get you and mommy's bag first." he laughs. He grabs our suitcases and take them to his BMW X7. After getting Sky settled in, he turns to look at me. "Good morning beautiful." he grabs my hand a places a kiss on it.