14

Shout out to my man for getting me this laptop so I can finallyyyyyyy can update frequently.

This won't be too long but the next one will because some shit gon pop off bc yall know how I do B)

Anyworeee....

I really need someone to create a cover for this book I'm writing. I don't have a particular image for it in mind but I'll know what the perfect cover is when I see it. The name of it is Georgia Peach and I guess I'll spill some tea about it. It's kinda like your typical high school romance, but not at the same time lol. Aubree Lyons and Drew Warren are my main characters and they have a secret love for each other and play off as just being 'best friends'. It's cute, takes you on an emotional rollercoaster and of course MESSYYYY. That's all I'll say. But if you or someone you know can create a cover please let me know. I'm getting this book published and will cut profit to whoever.

soooooo yeah.

INLINE COMMENTS

20+

ENJOY ♥

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Nyla POV 

"Okay if I watch another one of these I'm going to pull my hair out." I pull myself off the couch and grab the wine bottle off the table. 

"Girl, I don't think I can take another drunk bimbo pulling wedgies out in corners either to be honest. Let's take a break." Sahara sighs joining me in the kitchen. "Even the dog is tired of it." I laugh noticing Macy asleep by the couch. "

I mean, we've watched 4 hours of this shit and there's no way to fast forward? Like come on now. It was hell getting this shit, it took three days for God sake and of course it just isn't going the way we thought."

"I'm just so sick of waiting to know." I shake my head downing the contents in my glass.

"Know what though?" Sahara raises an eyebrow. "Yeah, I knew it was something I was supposed to ask you. Why are you doing this again? It's been two years Ny, and you said you guys sat down and talked about it."

"It's this dream." I shake my head.

"Okay? This dream..."

"It takes me back to my wedding day. It's crazy. But I feel the exact same way I felt that day over and over again. This insane rush of excitement and nervousness, then the same panicky, ill feeling I had when no one had seen or heard from Maverick, and then then same..." I pause and take a deep breath. "The same heart shattering feeling I had when he showed up and told me what he did." I turn my attention to the empty glass, pouring another.

"Okay so again, why are you doing this again? You have literally all the proof you need boo."

"I know, I know." I sigh. "It's just something about the way he looks at me in that dream." I shrug. "It's like, asking for help or something. Just this look of need- I can't really explain it. But, I guess I just feel as if something isn't right with it."

"So you're doing this because you don't know for sure if he cheated or not." 

"I'm not saying that but I guess this will confirm that." I head back into the living room and freeze at the sight of the tv. Maverick was sitting at the bar with his head in his hands. I felt as if I floated to the tv and took a seat right in front of it. I turn to camera 4 of the entrance and watched as Trish made her way to the front desk and to my surprise I see Maverick's brother and ex girlfriend with her but at a distance.

"You've gotta be kidding me." Sahara says sitting next to me noticing what was going on. "Who is that?" 

"Maverick's brother and ex." I shake my head as they exchange a little bottle with Trish. I felt my heart pounding and I had no idea why. I watch her enter camera 7 where Maverick was and walk to the bar. After exchanging words and the same little pill bottle with what looked like money to the bartender she takes a seat next to him. "No fucking way." I watch the bartender look over both his shoulders before emptying the pill bottle into one of the two drinks he was beginning to prepare.