Sneak Peek!

First... let me apologize for not updating in soooo long. But this handsome thing has my attention! Gosh Logan gives me life y'all! I LOVEEEE being a Mother. My cub is my everything man ❤️

Anywhoreeeee..

DIS SHIT AINT OVA.

I promise I've been writing and an update is on it's way! I GOT SOME SHIT FOR YALL! Nyla and Maverick gets spicy and some shit going down! Y'all know it never goes good for long in these books so 😂

I promise the update will be up by Friday of this coming week!

But... here's a little clip from Chapter 6!!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Maverick POV

I glance at the time on my phone. 5:23 am. I take a deep breath before untangling myself from Nyla's body. I hated having to come over late at night and leaving before the sun comes up. But Nyla meant business when it came to keeping Sky in the blind about us somewhat trying to fix things, until things were okay again.

"Nyla, I'm leaving honey." I place a kiss on her bare shoulder, reluctantly getting out of her bed. I proceed to get dressed, not wanting to of course. I take a seat on the end of bed, putting on my socks with a sigh. I felt Nyla's arms wrap around me.

"Stay." she says kissing my neck. She runs her hands down my chest, pressing her chest against my back.

"Stay?" I raise an eyebrow. I felt myself get aroused as her hands now slid to the front of my pants.

"Stay." She whispers in my ear, placing another kiss on my neck. I stand up, looking down at her beautiful naked frame. It's a shame other men have seen this masterpiece and it angered me that I wasn't the only one who'd had the pleasure of pleasing her. What better way to take my anger out, than on her body?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

That's the beginning of Chapter 6!

WARNING: I WENT EXTREMELY INTO DETAIL SO IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH READING PORN, DONT READ THE NEXT UPDATE!!

Andddddd... there will be a crazyyyyyyyyy plot twist!

Stay tuned lovely people...

- Jalesia ❤️

ig: jalesiamarie
sc: jalesia_ovoxo