Author's note!

Hey, I'm back! I know that I said that I probably wouldn't be updating for awhile, but here I am. Anyway, this is basically a description of the story with no spoilers on how the story is going to go. There will be a lot of 1st person pov, and I will always have in bold letters what the pov is and who the person is that is talking.

Now, I wish that Wattpad would have a pg13 thing, cause that is what most of my stories are. I'm not gonna go around and say that you have to be 13 to read this, but there will be some blood and other stuff that not everyone is comfortable with. Ummmmmmm, I would do a D.C. cross over but I don't know enough about D.C. to do that. Maybe, if I get into it, I will. And, I am a huge marvel fan and mlb fan so it is like a match made in heaven for me. I'm sorry if there isn't a picture on every chapter, but sometimes it is hard to find one but I still try.

In this story, it starts off as Marinette zoning out, sitting at the back of the class room. She moved there because of the constant bullying from her class mates. She has no friends, and no one is on her side. She thinks about her options, and finally decides on one.

Anyway, I hope that you enjoy this story, and let me know any better names for this story, cause I couldn't think of one.

Goodbye my little butterflies -SuperSomeone112