25

I sit inside Peter's room, wondering what he will think of or say. I make sure that I am completely invisible, and I hide in the corner, staying completely out of the way.

I wait, and soon he walks in, immediately throwing his bag on his desk chair and stares out the window, slightly sighing. I hear the front door open again, and instantly recognize the voice.

"Kid, you can't just walk out like that!" Tony yells, walking into the small bedroom. "What do you mean I can't?!? What I said is true!" Tony begins to pace back and forth, his head in his hands and tears in his eyes.

"How can you no longer love her?" Tony asks, and I and shocked by what he says. Peter scoffs, and says, "I hate it. It killed those people. It is a weapon. It is dangerous. It can't be trusted. how can I love a thing that is a monster?"

I stare at him in disbelief, and my heart shatters into a million pieces. He called me an it.thing. I feel a flicker of hate towards him in me, and all I want to do is destroy something. I realize what he said is true, and I continue to watch the seen in front of me play out.

"I love her. She is my child. I will always lover her. And guess what? I've killed people too. We all make mistakes. She just needs to learn how to control it better. She is probably feeling awful right now. I want to see my child. I don't want her in a facility getting tested on and in the end getting killed on accident."

Peter stares Tony straight in the eyes, and says in a cold tone, "That is exactly what should happen to her." My blood goes cold, and I stare at the boy. I walk closer, and realize how easy it would be for me to reveal myself, to let him know that I heard it all.

All I want to do is hurt him, to show him how much of a monster I can be. I stand dangerously close to him, and stare at him holding my breath so then he doesn't feel it on the back of his neck. I think about what I should do, and Peter gives me my answer. "She should just turn herself in."

I reveal myself, and Tony gasps. Peter turns around, and sees me, his eyes going wide and he backs up into Tony, his hands up as if he is surrendering. I give him a weak smile and say in a flat tone, "Im not gonna hurt you. I promise. I just wanted to let you know that I am doing just that. I will turn myself in, and once they get everything they need, I will either be used as a weapon for them or I will destroy myself. Or I'll learn to control it better, and not freak out. Im sorry."

I pause for a second, taking in his reaction. "I don't want you to ever forgive me." I say, and I look at Tony. "I love you dad. If you want to see me come to wherever they are keeping me. I can see through the glass." He nods, and I jump into a portal into the white room I was in before.

I walk into the middle of it, putting up my disguise, and just sit, taking in a comfortable position, and locking in my muscles. Becoming a statue. The people on the other side of the glass turn around, and begin to get the attention of everyone else. They all just stare at me in silence, and I just sit and stare back.

"You're back," Nick Fury says as he walks in with most of the Avengers behind him. All of the ones that helped capture me, plus a few more. I just move my head so then I am looking at him, and I don't move. I just stare.

He asks, "You gonna be good and stay here or are you gonna leave again?" I stay quiet, and he just sighs, leaving the room. The rest of them do too, but Loki stays. He sits next to me, and I just stare at a spot on the floor.

He says, "Well you look like crap." I slightly chuckle, and whisper so low that only he can hear it, "that's what happens to you when someone stabs you and you over react and kill them. Then hide in the woods for three weeks. I need a shower." He lets out a throaty laugh, and pats me on the back. I look at myself in the mirror, and snap my fingers, cleaning myself up and putting new clothes on in less than a second.

I let my now clean hair fall into my face, and stare at Loki through the dark locks. I changed my clothes into a black tight shirt and some leggings, along with fuzzy socks. My makeup is simple, even though I don't need it. He shrugs, and says, "that's one way to do things." I smirk at him, and sigh, knowing that I will stay here for a very, very long time.

——

Heyyy. Sorry I know that this chapter is short and it is just a filler chapter, and sorry that it has been awhile since I updated, but anyway, hope you enjoyed it.

Good bye my super butterflies -Super Someone112