20

I make myself look invisible, while everyone else begins to fight. We suddenly get into a standoff, and I silently make my way into the middle. "I'll blast your guys head off." Quill says, and I slightly chuckle to myself. Peter looks kind of scared with the gun to his head, and I walk behind Quill, and make myself appear.

"I wouldn't shoot him if I were you. Otherwise I will kill you and you are on our side which I really don't want to do." He turns around and shoots the gun at me, but the bullets just drop to the ground as if nothing happened. "And I'm immortal and a goddess/Titan thing who is more powerful then all of the infinity stones combined. Just saying you can't hurt me."

"W-what do you mean you are on our side? Aren't you with Thanos?" I roll my eyes at the man and say in a bored tone, "We're the avengers. You met Thor earlier and he has Groot and the raccoon. Rocket is his name, right? Thanos has Gamora, but he is going to end up killing her. Just to get one of the stones." Quill lets his gun drop, and stares at me as pain fills his eyes. "She's dead?" I shake my head no, and say, "I'm going to save her, but she isn't in danger yet."

He lets go of Peter, and I slightly relax. He begins to head out of the broken ship, and all of us follow. "Where are we?" Peter asks, and I answer by saying, "Titan. The place Thanos was born. It used to be beautiful. Full of life. Full of his kind. But no one ever had enough. He never had enough food. He lived on the streets, stealing and begging for money. That's why he wants to kill half of everyone. So then no one has to go through what he had to. His plan is beautiful, but there are flaws that he doesn't see. The universe is perfect the way it is. And there are... bad things in it, but you can't have beautiful without the ugly. The good without the bad.
It's balanced. But his plan makes everything plain. Everything nothing."

They look at me, and Tony asks, "What the heck kid, when did you learn that?" I look at him into his chocolate brown eyes, and he stares at my different colored ones. I slightly chuckle and say, "You want to know as much as you can about the enemy, and I can see -and travel to- any point in time that I want to. I could take anyone with me too. I took a little bit of time on our journey here to look at his past. To see why he is doing this."

I realize that Thanos just got to Vormir with Gamora, and I widen my eyes. "I need to go. Here." I say, and open up a portal underneath everyone and they land on the base's grass. I jump through too, and close all of the portals. "I promise I will be back. Soon. When I come back, this will all be over." I hug Tony and whisper to him, "I love you Dad. Thank you so much for taking care of me. I'll be back soon. I promise." I pull away, and he looks at me with tear-filled eyes. "Don't take too long. See you soon kid. Love you too." I turn to Peter, and he pulls his helmet back, showing his face. I put up my disguise so then I look normal, but like how I did before I met him and was in Paris.

I smile at him, and give him a gentle kiss. He kisses back, and I pull away. "Au revoir, mon amour. On se voit bientôt." He smiles at me and says, "I have no idea what that means, but I love it. I'll see you soon." I nod, and turn towards Quill, letting my true form show. "I promise I will bring your loved one back to you. But I need to go now if that is going to happen." He nods, and mouths, "Save her." I smile at him, and jump into a portal, landing on the planet right behind the skeleton dude. "Stop!" I yell, as Thanos grabs onto his daughter to throw her off the ledge.

He turns towards me, and lets go of her. I open up a portal underneath her feet, making her fall through onto the ground of the compound. I close it off before Thanos can follow her, and he turns to me with hate-filled eyes. "You ruined my chance to get that stone. I should kill you now." I smile at the man, and my heart swells with un-wanted love towards him. Even though he wants me dead.

"No. That is impossible. I can't die. Even you can't kill me. Neither can those small rocks on your hand. I will live forever. But, Thanos," I begin to slowly move closer to him, walking slowly. "You will not. And your plan is flawed. If you do this, then the world will erupt into mayhem. There will be no peace. Not for a long time. I understand that you don't want people to go through the same thing you did, but that is a part of life. If you kill half of everyone, then you get rid of the imperfections. The living ones. You put the universe at such peace that it is too perfect, too peaceful."

I am standing in front of him now, and he kneels down of one knee so then he can look at me. His eyes are full of tears and I can tell that he is re-feeling all of the pain he felt as a child. My heart aches at the sight of his pain, and I gently place a hand on his cheek.

He looks into my eyes, and I slightly smile at him. He puts his hand on top of mine, and says, "But I won't let everyone suffer. Not the same that I did. The poverty that I went through, it drove my planet to being nothing but trash. Deserted. I am the only one left of my kind. I don't want that to happen to anyone else."

"I know." I whisper, and stare into his deep, big eyes.