31

I run up to her, staining my knees in her blood. I recognize the knife as the one Adrien tried to use on me, or very similar, and I mentally curse at myself. "It will be ok. I promise." I then yell, "Avengers, get them out of here! Including Tony and Peter!" Pepper is gasping, and breathing really heavy.

"Hey, hey it's ok. I promise you will be fine." I say to her, and soon, all of the people in the gym are gone, and I say, "ok. I'm going to heal you, but I have to pull out the knife first. Give me a few seconds ok?"

She just looks around frantically, probably in shock. I place my hand on the handle of the knife, and she yells out in pain. I quickly pull out the knife, and I place my hands over the gushing wound, healing it in a few seconds. She passes out, but I can hear her heart quickening and I smile, knowing that she will be fine.

I stand up, and lift up her body, not caring that I am blood stained. I go and walk over to the door, pushing it open. I look at Thor, and hand her to him. "Take her to the hospital. Now. She is probably gonna be ok, but we have to make sure."

He nods, and leaves quickly. I watch him walk out the front doors, and Tony comes up to me. "Is she ok?" I nod, and answer with, "She will be completely fine. She just lost a lot of blood. Don't worry. She will be ok." Tony nods, and gives me a hug. "I'll see you back at the house." He says, and follows Thor. I take a deep breath, and head back into the room. I bend down, seeing my now ruined dress. I walk over to the puddle of blood on the floor, and sigh. "What have I done?" I whisper, and wonder what would happen if I wasn't like this. It is possible. I read about it once in the book.

You can choose to no longer have these powers, and not live forever. You could have them and get rid of them as you please. It has just been easy to constantly have them, and I felt like if I didn't, I would be vulnerable. Now I see that that isn't true. I would be better.

I slightly smile to myself, and open up a portal, jumping into my room. I quickly send a text to Peter, telling him that I went home. He responds with a thumbs up, and I sigh. I walk over to my closet, and walk in. I let my true form show, and I feel ready for what will happen next.

I begin to say the words out loud as I read them in the book, and I feel as each one of the powers leave my body, creating their original charm. Once I have them all out, and all of the charms in a box, I sigh. Suddenly there is a knock on the door, and I hurry and change my clothes into sweats and a t-shirt. I look at myself in the mirror, and see that I still have a little of that inhuman beauty. The doorbell goes off.

I run downstairs, and forget to check through the peep hole. When I open up the door, Adrien is standing there in his suit. "Hello again, Marinette. Since you refused to cooperate earlier today, now I am going to have to go to extreme measures to get Plagg back."

I give him a confused look, but he hits my head with something hard, and I fall into darkness.

I wake up, and I am in a cold, dark room. My head is pounding, and I feel dizzy. I slowly sit up, and look around. The room is made out of complete metal, and there is a camera in each corner. I am still in my sweats and t-shirt.

The door opens up, and Adrien walks through. "You're finally awake." He says, staring at me with evil eyes. "Let's get to work." I stare at him, and say, "I will never listen to you." He chuckles, and pulls out a knife. "We'll see about that."

He walks over to me, and puts the knife next to my skin, making a small cut and making me yell out in pain. The red liquid oozes out slowly, and runs down my arm.

He does that repeatedly, and I can feel it every single time. "This is only the beginning." He says, and I am terrified of what he will do to me.

———
End of part two
———

Hey! It has been awhile since I have talked, or updated, and I know that this is an extremely short filler chapter,  but more is to come. I'm planning on ending the book within the next 5-15 chapters. Maybe more, maybe less. And I know that this book is crappy, and really bad, and crazily random... so future me... do good on the editing this please. Make it make sense. Anyway... please check out my other stories, and comment, vote, follow, all that good stuff. Ok... thanks.

Goodbye my little Butterflies -SuperSomeone112