16

I wake up the next day, taking in a deep breath. I still have to go to school, even though I really don't want to. I just have to live through 6 hours. Then I'm fine. But then there are 3 days left. And so more worries and stress, and memories and pain.

I get ready, wearing an oversized blue t-shirt and some leggings, along with the most dangerous ring in the world, the ring that holds the black cat of destruction. I hand him a piece of Camembert and he yawns, saying, "you know kid, for you being the most powerful person in the universe and for living with the richest person in the world, you probably could afford better quality cheese."

I roll my eyes and say, "and for you being one of the oldest beings in the universe you could have better manners." He gasps in fake hurt and says, "Tikki is the oldest." I chuckle and he flies into my backpack, getting comfortable in the front pocket.

I head downstairs after braiding my hair in one long one that goes straight down my back, ending just above my waist. I sigh, looking in the fridge for something, and decide on an apple. After I am done eating it I look down at the golden ring on my finger, and ask Plagg, "Could you possibly make it silver, but keep the shape?" I only hear a grumble in response and the ring changes, becoming silver instead.

"Thanks." I don't get a response back from him and sigh, knowing that he has fallen asleep. I run downstairs into Tony's work shop thing, and am surprised to see him looking up me -ladybug.

"Trying to find out more about me Iron Man?" He instantly clicks out of the link and turns around in his chair, looking guilty. "Maybe." I smirk -the stupid cat miraculous is rubbing off on me- and my phone dings. I pull it out of the brown bag that is on my back, and see that it is a text from Peter.

P- hey, so um, I was wondering if you
Want to go somewhere with me tonight.
Like a date. Idk.

I smile at the text, wanting to hang out with the boy and maybe get closer with him. I have never been in a relationship with anyone before, so this is new for me.

Absolutely. I would love to go
On a date with you Peter. -M

P- ok great! May will pick you up
Around 4? 5? Whatever works for you.

4 sounds good. I need to get away
From the house anyways and I really
Want to spend time with you. See you
In like 20? -M

Peter just sends a thumbs up back and I put my phone away, slightly giggling at the sudden nervousness in my stomach. Tony looks at me and asks, "what's going on?" I smile at him and answer, "I am going on a date." His eyes narrow and he asks, "with who?" I giggle at how protective he suddenly is, and respond with, "okay, I'll tell you, but you can't kill him. And you already know him. It's the one and only friendly neighborhood Spider-Man."

He seems to relax, and says, "okay good. I like Peter and he is a good kid. But you aren't just hanging out with him cause he is Spider-Man, right?" I roll my eyes at him. "You are saying this to the person that holds life and death in her hands. Creation and destruction. To the famous Paris heroine. The person who is the daughter of Tony Stark. No. I'm not. I met him before I knew, and I genuinely like Peter." He sighs, and says, "pick whichever car. Let's get you to school."

I arrive at school, and everyone instantly looks at the fancy car. I just sigh, and ask, "is vision still subbing in my science class?" Tony nods, and I get out of the car, calling a goodbye after him. I turn, and everyone is smiling at me. A few girls that are on the cheerleading squad come up to me and one of them ask, "hey, do you want to hang sometime? At your place?" I roll my eyes and say, "No. I'm good, thanks though."