29

I run through the powers that I know I already have, and I learn that I have a few more. Shapeshifting, changing my size, telepathy, and I do have a burrow. I try a few more, but they don't work.

"Alright. See if you can control something with your mind." I give Steve a confused look, but just shrug and turn towards a basketball. I stare at it, and as if a light switch is pressed, the ball begins to float, and I control it across the room.

I let it fall after a few minutes, and Wanda walks into the room. "Test it on me." She says, and I quirk an eyebrow. "I probably will. This is what one of the miraculous powers were. Just like how I know what you are feeling." I instantly take over her mind, and make her use her powers to lift up the basketball.

I let her go, and she seems dazed and confused. "It worked." I say, and she just turns towards me, slightly smiling. "Good job." She turns and leaves the room, and a plan formulates in my head. I'm going to go back in time, and re-do it. Go back to the week they arrived, and do it completely different. I'm going to convince them to let me see Tony, then I will say goodbye, going to that time period instead.

I stand in the middle of the room, and only a few seconds have passed. I stretch my wings, and yawn. I begin to flap my wings, and I fly up to the ceiling. I begin to fly around the edges of it, over and over again. I continue to do that for awhile, and for some weird reason the entire time I don't get tired.

The door opens, and I continue to fly, not even caring about who came in. "Hey." The person says, and I instantly stop, staring daggers towards the boy. "Peter." I greet, venom dripping off of that one word.

I can instantly feel his fear, and I roll my eyes. "I'm not gonna hurt you. What do you want?" He shivers, and stutters, "t-to s-see you." "There is no way you want that. You hate me. Every time you see me you look horrified and as if I'm the worst thing in the world. You are the reason why I am in the cage. Why I am a test subject. Don't make up lies. Tell me the truth."

He just sighs, and mutters, "Tony took my suit and said I can't have it back until I make amends with you again." I stop flying, and land gently on the ground. I stare at him from across the room, and say, "You are only here because you can't be Spider-Man? Not because you want to be? You came here, just so then you could play dress up again? You are no super hero, and you don't deserve to be one."

Something takes over me, and I snap my fingers. I don't see anything change, but Peter says, "What did you do to me?" I look at him, and I see him squinting as if he can't see. I make him a pair of glasses, somehow remembering when he told me how bad his eyes were before he was bitten.

I put them in his hands, and he puts them on. He tries to jump, but he barely even leaves the ground. He looks at me in panic, and he rushes over to the wall, trying to climb up it but not moving an inch. "You took away my powers?" He asks, hurt in his voice.

"I will give them back when you want to be here, and you want to make things right between us. But for right now, go. You can handle being normal for a few days." I say, anger and hurt laced in my voice.

"No. Give them back. They are apart of me. Please. How would you feel if someone took away your powers?" He asks, and I think for a second. "I would absolutely love it. I could be normal. I could be me. I could cry without it raining outside. Without almost killing all of New York. I could be me again. I could be a person. Here." I say, and I snap, giving him back his powers.

"Tell Tony I said hi, and that I love and miss him. And that I said goodbye." I open up my burrow, and jump in, closing it soon after. I go back to the night of the dance, and watch myself as I begin to get ready. I look forward in time to see what would happen if I killed myself, and see that everything will be fine because I will still exist.

I walk into the room, and my past self stares at me in shock. I know I look horrible, considering that I am basically locked away in the white room constantly. "You messed up." I say, and she stares back in horror. "I know how you are feeling. I can literally feel it. And I need to fix this mistake. So, I need to kill you."

Her eyes widen, and she backs up against the shower glass. I look at myself, and she asks, "What happened?" I step closer, and turn to lean against the counter. I stare at myself, and I have dark circles underneath my white and black eyes. My hair is a mess, and I look worn, and really underweight. As I look at my reflection, I begin to feel the tiredness catch up with me, and how worn down I am.

"When is the last time you ate?" She asks, and I think for a second. "Awhile ago. Probably around a week? I don't know, I've been training a lot, and extremely tired. Besides, I don't need to eat."

"But what happened?" I turn towards her/myself, and say, "Peter Will hate you if you kill someone innocent, you won't see Tony for over 3 months, you go crazy, and you have no one. You thought Paris was lonely, if you make this mistake tonight, then your world completely changes. And there can't be two of us, so you need to die, so then I can fix the mistake that will change our future. That will make our life ok."

"What happened? Who did I kill?" She asks, and I say, "Adrien and Lila. Adrien will stab us, then we freak out, and kill him. You can feel hate." She gasps, and says, "Kill me right now."