21

"How could you possibly know?" He asks, and I continue to have my hand on the giant's cheek. "Because, I never lived in poverty, but my parents wouldn't always let me eat dinner, they would hurt me, and all of my friends turned against me. And thats dulling it down a lot. My life... it's a lot harder than it looks. Now I'm alone. I have people, but they aren't gonna live forever like how I am. I'm always gonna be alone. But that's ok. I can learn to deal with my pain. Just like you can learn to deal with the pain around the universe."

He sighs, and says, "but I just can't do that." I nod, and begin to tear up with un-wanted sorrow, because I know what I have to do next. My heart breaks, and I wave my hand slightly, making all of the stones come out of his glove. We are right next to the edge, and all I need to do is use a small amount of force to kill him. He leans his head into my hand, and closes his eyes. He looks so peaceful, as if he has never done anything wrong.

Beauty is in the devil.

I push down all of my emotions, and say in a flat tone, "then I guess this is where your life ends." His eyes flash open and I push him back, making him fall off of the cliff. I yell out in sadness when he falls, and I hear the huge smash of his skull on the rocks, and his huge heart going still.

Suddenly, I am in a pond away from the tower, and all of the stones are in my hand. The guilt and grief wash over me, and I yell out in hurt, and sorrow, and all of the pain that is in me.

After I manage to pull myself together enough to not cry, and just feel numb, I open up a portal to where they are removing the stone from Vision's head, and step through. I see Shuri doing surgery on him, and when she sees me she asks, "who are you?" I just say, "the person that is going to finish that." I just snap my fingers and the stone instantly removes itself, not breaking a single particle or neuron that was connected to it.

I bring it over to me, and put it with the rest of the stones in my hand, invisible to everyone else. "Goodbye." I say, and jump into another portal, coming in front of the Avengers base. I slowly walk forward to it, and the severe amount of pain I feel with each step is almost unbearable. I open up several portals underneath where everyone who is apart of the Avengers was standing, and make them be in front of the base too.

I say in a flat tone, "Come inside. We have something to discuss." A few of them seem confused, but all of them still follow. I can feel Peter's eyes on me, but I keep mine lowered to the ground and take one step at a time. Once we are all inside, everyone except me takes a seat. I look up and start.

"Thanos is dead." I say, and everyone cheers and claps in excitement and happiness. I still feel numb. After they calm down, I continue. "And, Dr. Strange, I need that infinity stone. I'm going to do what needs to be done." He only nods, and opens up the necklace, showing the green rock. I slightly wave my hand, and it comes to me instantly.

I lift up my wings, not letting them drag on the ground anymore, and slightly shake them out, letting the dirt fall to the ground. I have all of the other stones come up, and they all float around me. "What are you going to do?" Wanda asks, and I slightly smile, and say, "I'm going to destroy them. Nothing should be this powerful. After I destroy them, I'm going to destroy myself." Tony and Peter gasp, and at the same time yell out, "No!"

I turn to look at them, but they are already right next to me. "Please, you can't." Peter says, and he pulls me into a hug. I hug him back, and my wings wrap around us, closing us into our own little bubble.

"Pleas don't leave me." He says, and the hurt in his voice makes my heart swell and reach out to him. Tony places his hand on my wing, and I open them up, revealing the boy who has clung onto me and is silently sobbing into my shoulder. I keep my hold on him, but reach out one hand to Tony, and he hugs me too. I rap the three of us in my wings, and say, "Ok. I'll stay, I promise you I won't die." Peter looks at me, and whispers a soft thank you. I smile at him and kiss his cheek, and pull Tony into a tighter hug.

Peter goes and sits back down, but Tony keeps on hugging me. I close my eyes and hug him harder, which also causes my wings to wrap around us, just like when Peter hugged me.

He pulls away, and goes and sits back down, slightly wiping his eyes. "Ok... so I won't destroy my self, but I need to destroy the stones." "How is that possible?" Bruce asks, and I say, "You'll see." "I am Groot?" I laugh, and say, "No. It is perfectly safe for everyone in here Groot. I promise." They all just stare at me, and I say, "Cataclysm."

From my hand, the black, glossy, electric, destruction comes out, and Rocket says, "How can I buy that?" I laugh, and just slightly shake my head from side to side. "You would need a no longer existing ring. And I don't trust you enough for you to have this power. Ever." He just shrugs, and I wave my other hand so then the stones go closer together, all of them touching and floating right in front of me.

With my right hand, I grab onto all of them at the same time and they crumble into black, small dust. It falls to the floor, and I shrug. "That's that." I say, and slightly shrug. "Alright then." Scott says, and then asks, "How is it possible that you killed Thanos?" He asks, and I begin to tell the story, hiding my pain and sorrow from everyone else.
—————
Hey!!! So um either the next chapter or the one after that is gonna be the last. I'm sorry if this story seems all over the place, I really didn't have anything planned out, and I have just been going with the flow. Anyway, yeah.

Goodbye my little butterflies -SuperSomeone112