Dreaming beauty

5. Dreaming beauty

  Something happens which we were waiting to see. Yes! Finally our anticipation is over, it has happened.

Our train of thoughts is about to reach its intended destination. HALT! Rahul/ Priya wakes up from his/ her dream.

     This my dear friends is probably the most annoying situation ever. I will give you a suitable comparison. Suppose you are given a special chocolate and you know that it would be really delicious.  So you want to savour the taste and slowly open the wrapper. You don't want to waste any part of it. You even try licking the bit of chocolate sticking on to the wrapper. Ew gross! I know, but you don't mind doing it. The taste is just heavenly. Just when you are about to take the first bite, your chocolate is snatched away. How would you feel? Yep, you get somewhat the same feeling.

      Where am I heading to? I guess I started 'imagining' things. Let's get on with the topic. I have fallen prey to this little trick quite a few times. Not anymore. But seriously  though, who in the wide world imagines scenes in HD quality while they are simply standing there. Well I can assure you that's not me.

So what's the best policy?  If you see anything that is unbelievable in serials, something that is too good or too bad to be true,  you may please wait until Rahul/ Priya wakes up from his / her dream and continue watching as though nothing has happened.

      A/N
Hey everyone, Nothinga here.

    I am really anxious to know what you quys think of my rants. So please
Comment, Vote, Share and Follow. 
By the way I do have a lot more to write if you are supportive.