11. Pathetic Gundas

11. Pathetic gundas

Till date every serial I have watched had this situation. Whatever the setting or conditions, the essence remains the same. So here it goes...

Priya is standing near a bus stop. The street may be empty or filled with scores of people, all of who are least bothered whether a person is being murdered or smashed to pieces on a wall in front of them. Hence, you can omit any chance of Priya being helped by anyone of them.

Surely you know what happens next. Four to five young men or goons arrive whistling, in a vehicle, preferably a jeep. They stop on seeing Priya. Classic dialogue - ' Oho!! Look who is here! Madamji ek lift doon? Humare saath aayiye aapko bahuth maza ayenga ( Madam should I give you a lift? Come with us, you will have a lot of fun). Oh god! Not again. Please! India is not filled with such creatures.That's what comes to my mind. Priya answers back something. The leader of the pack, grabs her hand and says his blah blah blah villianous dialogues.

You also know what happens next. Out of nowhere comes our hero Mr.Rahul and saves her. Of course, only after a long fight in which he singlehandedly defeats all those bodybuilder hunks.
#Incredible Man

I feel sorry for those goons, did they have to mess with our darling Priya? I don't even want to talk about what happens in real life, or I will have to write an essay about abuse on women.

A/N
I want to thank every wonderful person who took the pain to read this.
Thanks for the support.. :-D