16. It's party time

16. It's party time

New Year's coming and I thought, 'Hey lazy girl! Update atleast one last chapter before the year ends.'
December end= Parties and vacation.
And so,
Some party cliches....
#1. Raj and Simran go to a party. A couple dance is arranged. The partners are selected by lots. And who gets paired up out of all those who are present there? Yeah right, Rahul and Simran. Also the second male lead and second female lead. You know the rest... It results in a romantic dance performance and they are declared the best performers.

2# A party is the best opportunity for the local villians to do their jobs. Spiking drinks and giving them to Raj/Priya are all too common. Finally, they end up drunk and spoil the party with their dance performance. And afterwards their izzat (self respect) goes down to the underground level.

3# The villain might also use this golden chance to assault Priya. But thankfully most of the times, her hero comes to her rescue. We all need that kind of a hero, don't you think? Well... Brave girls who can protect themselves are better.

4# Any kinds of 'accidents' have a probability during parties. Especially be careful of chandeliers, assassins or kidnappers. Otherwise can be recognized as creepy looking men with large moustaches and beard complete with a permanent scowl.

WISHING A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL....
those who have voted and commented *smirk*

No, just kidding. Happy new year 2016!!!!:-D:-D:-D

Thanks for reading
Nothinga