25. Why do people even watch Indian Dramas?

Why do people even watch these dramas? You must have thought this at least once while shaking your head at the latest illogical scene you saw on your TV screen. You know, before we got sucked in to the dramaland, we were enticed by certain things:

1. Refreshing plot: They all begin with a 'refreshing' new plot. We fall into the trap thinking, " Yes. This seems new.. It might be different from the rest." Yep, it might be true but only for some time, after which they all become the same.

2. Cliffhangers: The serials like to taunt us with their never ending cliffhangers. Because you know, you just have to know what happens after 'he catches her under his table'.. or 'what did she see outside the window'.

3. Awesomeness of the actors: Some of us fans may be swooning over the hot actors (not me, okay)

4. Feels: The romance starts out good, with cute fights, nicknaming each other, stolen glnces and embarrassing moments. Then, things go downhill after they confess their undying love for each other.

5. Loyalty and hope: We are all loyal fans always rooting for the ship and waiting for it to sail (Ugh, human beings and their commitment to people who have no idea they exist). So, we stick through all the obstacles between the union of the lovers. Yeah, after all that newness it all boils down to one thing. Romance.

Anyways we hope and wait for their problems to get over. For about 500-1000 days. Literally...

Meh. It's funny sometimes and I am bored. So despite what I may say. I won't miss a chance to watch an episode and rant about the ridiculousness of the whole situation sitting in front of the screen while having dinner, like a lunatic. Maybe, that's just me.

A/N
Four chapters in a row. Proud of myself. *pats my back*

So, that's it. This is the END.

The effect of lockdown I guess. It forced me to stare at my phone endlessly and finally see the drafts. I had a good time writing and hope I made you smile as well.

I appreciate every vote and every comment. Your demands for update certainly made me want to give this book a proper ending. See you again if I find another topic to rant about or if I write a story. Then you get to criticise me. I don't even know if anyone will read this.

Stay safe and be happy

Also, vote and comment if you liked it.