18. Kaala Jaadu

18. Kaala Jaadu (Black Magic)

A/N

Hi *meekly*. My excuse first...
This chapter was supposed to be published long ago. It was almost completed when it got deleted. Either because of wattpad or my carelessness. Then...I got lazy.😅😅😅

I GUESS MANY OF YOU JUST SKIPPED THAT PART. I CAUGHT YOU...

Okay then...
******************************
Well I noticed this phenomenon 2-3 months ago while 'monitoring' some serials for new developments. What I noticed was that many of the serial plots had a new twist- 'BLACK MAGIC'.

Even plots which were pretty' 'normal' (Hey! What was I thinking, Indian soaps are never normal!) until now are showcasing the use of black magic.

It is as though the serial makers in all hindi dramas have discovered that all those evil magic is the real deal. Seriously, they expect us to believe whatever nonsense they are spewing? I hope not, because I can't deal with something having 0% logic.

The villain is now a super villain complete super powers. Teleporting , shape shifting, telekinetic, mind controlling and what not... And of course, the damn dolls that come and hurt others. Yeah, I can totally understand that some doll, when controlled by voodoo and spells and a strand of my hair can influence my life.

What a pity for the heroines, because they must deal with any problems in the family. The villain is super powerful but they are still the same old Priyas, Radhas and Radhikas. Their solace lies in praying to God and putting the Aarti thaali before them to drive away the evil spirits.

Nothinga's first law of black magic: For every evil sorcerer or witch, there must exist a good counterpart who seeks revenge against the evil one.

So, I just wanna say good luck to the protagonists for handling the supernatural- spirits, angels, vampires, naagins and witches... If you need any help, you needn't call me. Just find the 'good counterpart'. They will be seething with revenge and ever ready to help you out.

Also protect your kid and husband from those evil vamps because they are the most susceptible ones. Look out for colour change in possessed person's eyes.

Oh! and I forgot nothinga's second law of black magic: It is absolutely necessary to wear black while performing black magic.

Keep these in mind while using black magic.Will ya?

Thanks for reading
Nothinga