10.Kidnapped

Kidnapped...

As the title suggests this chapter is obviously about kidnapping. So lets get on with it. You see, Priya has a high affinity towards local gangsters, ruffians, or other villians. She tends to get kidnapped by them. This kidnapping occurs in the most unlikely occasion.

Priya might be screaming for help but of course, no one bothers. Next we see Priya gagged and bound into a chair. Near her is a mysterious kidnapper with the classic evil laugh. MUAHAHAHAA...

Now comes Rahul. He and Priya's family would run around places showing a photo and asking people if they had seen her. They would inform the police, but as usual they won't be of any help.

Rahul gets angry, frustrated with the police. And then,..... and then Rahul transforms into....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

DETECTIVE RAHUL....

He finds clues, and makes connections. There will surely be a piece of Priya's dress clinging to a bush or something. He remembers many flashbacks through which he realizes who kidnapped her. And that's all detective Rahul needs to find Priya, while the police are still clueless.

Rahul rescues Priya and there is a dishum dishum scene with the minor goons. All of them flat in 5 minutes. Then the main villian comes to light and the suspense is broken. Most of the time we guess it long ago and would be screaming it to Rahul when he was trying to find her desperately. But would he listen to us? No. That blockheaded idiot inside the tv screen. Or it would be someone who would is least likely to do it. For instance, the milkman. Okay, maybe not the milkman but someone like that.The same applies to murder.

Finally, all's well that ends well. There is a romantic emotional reunion of Priya and Rahul. Then the police appear from nowhere to arrest the culprits.

* wipes off tears *.Okay that's all. Enough of my rants.