15. A day out in a forest

A/ N: Hello awesome people! Thanks to your support and motivating comments I have reached 5.5k+ reads. Feel free to criticize me (constructive criticism) so that i can improve. Suggestions are always welcome. Sorry for boring you. Read on...

One min.. Dedicated to @booksdbestfriend for giving this suggestion.
Okay now read on...

15. Stranded in the forest.

Rahul and Priya are not on good terms with each other.(They may or may not be married). So elders of their family decide it is time to take action. They forcefully send both of them alone to a long journey. As they approach a dense forest, the car launches its satyagraha. It refuses to move an inch further. Why? Because it has a punctured front tyre.

#1. Their 'smartphones' of course don't work, as I mentioned earlier.( no range or battery empty). So their connection to the outside world is cut off.

#2. Then begins a long, excruciating and futile walk in the jungle while both of them are bickering with each other. ( I admit that it's mostly very funny)
#3. They take many rounds of the forest until they realize what they have been doing.

#4. Meanwhile one of them falls into a pit and the other one
(unsuccessfully) tries to pull them out.

#5. Priya passes out due to exhaustion.Within few seconds, Rahul discovers a water source and gives her water.
#Trekking skills

#6. After 2- 4 episodes it finally becomes dark and they decide to search for a place to sleep. Suddenly, " Hey! Look over there. Isn't that light? Come on there might be houses, let's go check" says Rahul.

#7. Now comes the mystery part which I still don't understand. They reach the house or probably a hut. But it is deserted and is lighted. If you think that is fishy, then what about this? They find perfectly fitting dresses inside. Totally believable.

8. The next morning, they stroll out, find some villagers,hitchhike a ride and reach home coolly. Once more in love...

The forest scene is usually shown when the drama gets too dramatic and boring. There was this serial where the hero and heroine were stuck in the forest for nearly one month. Any guesses?*wink*

Nothinga's special advice: Now onwards, carry a backpack with all necessary items if you are going for a long drive coz you never know when you can get stranded in a forest.

Congrats... you have succesfully read the whole chapter. ( That is, if you didn't scroll the whole thing)
Thanks for reading