8. And the Winner is....

And the winner is...

The result of any competition is always predictable. The winner is 99% of the time either Rahul or Priya or both depending upon the competition. It seems as if all the participants have to agree to the following 'rules'.

Rule#1: Be it a competition for garbage picking in the neighborhood or an international cooking reality show in Singapore, the winner most certainly will be Rahul/ Priya/ their relatives/friends or anyone else that they support.

Rule#2 : You have only one in a hundred chances to win the trophy IF it is of no use to the protagonists.

Rule#3 : One of you will have to take up the responsibility of cheating or malpractice in the competition so that  Rahul/ Priya can unveil your plans and kick you out of the competition.

Rule #4 : You are supposed to either underestimate or be jealous of them.

Rule #5 : The winner ( Priya or Rahul) will be allowed to speak for ten minutes on how each of her relatives helped her (in picking the garbage) until one of the audience starts yawning.

*******
In our lives we are the heroes, right? So when these ideas are applied to our life, we surely won't get a cent percent result. What they fail to teach us is that winning or failing is common and necessary for a competition. We need NOT win always. Great! Now I sound like a preacher.

A/N
I am sorry for not updating regularly, but in my defence i had some things to take care off and an inability to put my ideas into words. It's okay because this is not a story, right? Nobody cares ? hmm, okay but still read on. Love your support.

Nothinga