Chapter Two

I looked in the art room, the coast was clear. I wanted to make a blue painting just for adrian, i hope that daisy girl will get jealous. I quickly went into the art room and grabbed a piece of paper and a blue and green paintbrush. Then spent the next seven minutes drawing my most best blue flower. After i finished, i headed out the art room to my first class. On my way there, i saw daisy talking to a girl. It seemed to be, her friend! "I know right! Hes so cute maria!" got it! Her name is maria. "When should you ask him out daisy?" "hm, i will do it september 5, 5 days from now." bingo! Daisy is gonna ask adrian out on friday! That means i have to separate them by then. I had one minute to get to class so i dashed to my class. Unfortunately, adrian wasnt in my class. I saw adrian and daisy walk into the same class, they must have the same class together. No fair.

After class i saw avery. "Avery! I snuck into the art class and made adrian a blue flower, im gonna show him it and see if he likes it." "you go girl! Ive never knew you could make such art like that!" i saw adrian walk over to the steps. "Hey wait up!" i said. I saw daisy right next to him with a confused look. "Oh its you again!" adrian said. "My name is ruth. You must be adrian?" "yes, i am adrian! How did you know?" he said. "I feel like ive saw you before. We mightve been friends!" i said. "I dont think ive ever saw you before, but i mightve saw someone you saw before! Im pretty sure her name is avery, we used to be friends." "avery! We are friends now! She told me about you. We would be good friends." i said. Before he could say a word, daisy grabbed him by the arm and marched him out of my reach with a jealous look. I saw avery around the corner. "Avery! I didnt even get to give him my painting! And she asks him out in 5 days!" i said. "Leave it to me. Were leaving a note in his locker." she said. We both walked to the locker that said adrian and left his painting in his locker with a note saying "here is something i wanted to give you before daisy took you away, meet me at lunch. I want to get to know you! By, ruth." we made it just in time before adrian and daisy stopped by his locker.

"Hm, a note!" said adrian as he took out the note from his locker. As he was reading it, i saw daisy with a furious face on her look when she saw it was wrotten by me. Once adrian finished reading the note he saw the painting. His eyes were amazed by the painting. He smiled and then closed his locker for the next class. This time i dont think they had the same class since they went different ways. Then i saw daisy walk to her friend maria. "Omg, you will not believe it. This dumb girl named ruth just placed a painting with a note saying to meet her at lunch. She is ruining my chance with adrian! Not to mention he used to be friends with her friend in preschool. Basically, they were having a conversation so i dragged him away from her to his locker and all of a sudden a note popped in his locker! Its like i cant escape this girl!" she cried. "Calm down, ive got this all under control. We need to set her up." maria said. "But how?" she said. "Meet me at lunch. Were gonna set up a plan."

Chapter two is finished! I wonder what maria and daisy are planning?